Hello from Scottsdale (with an Attitude)

Rccrwlr

Yet it all started by another member thinking he knew everything about another company

Ya then you jump back all aggressive with statements about write ups and performance and that you posted them on a list of forums. How about you Cruz around and get to know the culture before you flop your meat on the table and say look at me. People would respect a reply that is just a simple rebuttal to his statement. If you have the data to back your statements put it out there. There are quite a few people that would love to have a discussion about it with their data. If you can't back your statements with data then follow the picture above and go back to Trollville now because you won't last long here.

--rccrwlr

Edit: "huge writeup". Wanted to make sure I quoted you correctly

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Nope, looks like most of the members from here are already on there :thumb:

Why the edit? Your original comment read:

hskr4x4 said:
Nope, looks like all of the members from here are already on there :thumb:

Nobody asked you to come here, and nobody is going to ask you to stay. If you come out swinging like you did in your first few posts I can assure you that your welcome here will be short-lived.

As for your original post, you are a fool if really think the KC's/Peterson lights are not a knockoff of a product somebody else spent a crap ton of money and effort to design.

munstie

Man your first post is in this thread are you here to troll as well.

Sent from the Zone of Influence

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I just saw his first post and responded since hes local. Take a chill pill man

Hang on there partner. Your first post is to welcome a guy that has an attitude. Smells a bit fishy to me, but what do I know? I'm no Detective....

munstie

And your second post is just as convincing as your first..Full moon could mean showing your ass Pastorwug lol

D_engel

And your second post is just as convincing as your first..Full moon could mean showing your ass Pastorwug lol

Why do you guys gang up on people so quickly here? Ive been on this board for a little while but I've been hesitant to post because of things like this. Ill go back to my corner now

munstie

Why do you guys gang up on people so quickly here? Ive been on this board for a little while but I've been hesitant to post because of things like this. Ill go back to my corner now

If you've been here awhile then you fully know what happens here someone's being a ass they get called on it, and if your the only one with an issue of a few of us finding your first post a little fishy, I guess that should tell you where the problem is.

Top Bottom