Hello from Scottsdale (with an Attitude)

D_engel

If you've been here awhile then you fully know what happens here someone's being a ass they get called on it, and if your the only one with an issue of a few of us finding your first post a little fishy, I guess that should tell you where the problem is.

Sent from the Zone of Influence

I know ive met the guy before at some of the local meets and recognized the Jeep. Like I said before, I responded and welcomed him after reading the first post. I'm not sure why he chose to put the "with an attitude" in parentheses, but I figured he was referring to his jeep having an aggressive look.

Don't go away mad....

Nah, we're cool. Thank you for allowing me to explain myself :beer:

munstie

I know ive met the guy before at some of the local meets and recognized the Jeep. Like I said before, I responded and welcomed him after reading the first post. I'm not sure why he chose to put the "with an attitude" in parentheses, but I figured he was referring to his jeep having an aggressive look.

If you read thru this post it's self explanatory as to why attitude was added.

Nah, we're cool. Thank you for allowing me to explain myself :beer:

If your here to learn ,b.s., and share experiences I say welcome:beer: But if your here to stir the pot go back wherever you have been hiding for a year. Generally your first post would be in the give us a wave thread...

D_engel

If your here to learn ,b.s., and share experiences I say welcome:beer: But if your here to stir the pot go back wherever you have been hiding for a year. Generally your first post would be in the give us a wave thread...

I just did so people here can get to know me. I havent really been hiding. I more or less come on here to watch the videos and go through the write up threads and theres usually no need to post unless I have a serious question. You guys have thorough write-ups so I rarely have follow up questions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom