Hello from The Great State of Texas

SHeard

I've owned Jeeps most of my life, but have always dreamed of having a Wrangler. There's nothing like the freedom and independence that embodies a Rubicon. I'm retired from the US Army (as well as my follow-on job), so I now have the freedom to travel and explore. I bought a JLUR new in 2019 and have slowly been modifying it after several off-road trips. Nothing serious, just a 2 1/2" lift, additional skid plating, RSE rock sliders, 35" tires and new rims, GMRS, etc. I'm more into exploring than serious rock crawling. Have done some 4x4 trips to Colorado, Arizona, South Dakota, and of course West Texas. Next big trip is scheduled for later this year when my wife & I are driving to Alaska and back. Thanks for letting me join.

Discount Tire

Hello @SHeard

First and foremost thank you for your service in our armed forces.

We are happy to have you here in the forums and look forward to seeing some photos of your rig.

SHeard

Hello @SHeard

First and foremost thank you for your service in our armed forces.

We are happy to have you here in the forums and look forward to seeing some photos of your rig.
Thanks. Bought my Jeep's rims and tires from Discount Tire as well as the tires for my other vehicles. Great prices & great service. They're always my "go-to" place!

Top Bottom