Help! I think my transition is toast!!!

Brankz

i told you what to do, and no its not under warranty.

But I need to drive cause I need to work, and fuck I have to pay so much shit and now looks like my rig is having problems :(

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
I hope it's no the transmission and that noise is nothing.

Did you check the video that is all black?

JK's JK

Banned
But I need to drive cause I need to work, and fuck I have to pay so much shit and now looks like my rig is having problems :(

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
I hope it's no the transmission and that noise is nothing.

Did you check the video that is all black?

Non of us is there to hear what your hearing or see. If you think its a trans issue, go and get it in.

Brankz

Non of us is there to hear what your hearing or see. If you think its a trans issue, go and get it in.

I'm broke! Lol I had to pay 4.5k to my old land lord cause I lost a law sued.

And plus car payment insurance( I'm not the best driver gayco hates me) and house payments I'm top out in expenses

jeeeep

Hooked
well, you'll be out a lot more if your transmission fails, waiting so long...take it to a transmission shop or to Jiffy Lube to flush the trans. pricing is going to vary on where you live.

if it were me, I'd take it to a transmission shop and have them diagnose it - just stay away from AAMCO - just from personal experience

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm broke! Lol I had to pay 4.5k to my old land lord cause I lost a law sued.

And plus car payment insurance( I'm not the best driver gayco hates me) and house payments I'm top out in expenses

I thought it was $4k? That's what you said yesterday at least. :idontknow:

Did you pull your driveshafts yet to see if it's one of those like Moochie and I told you to do? Probably not.

Brankz

4k plus Court fees, she sue me for like 8 k but the judge say 4k or something like that.
They send me the final decision on the mail

Brankz

It's 8 bolts on the axle side and 8 on the transfer case/transmission side. If you YouTube it or look at the project jk write for a driveshaft install you will see how to do it. It's not difficult.

I will try on Saturday that I have the day off.

Thanks

Brankz

Ok so I have a leak now?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392955325.645976.jpg

I think I found the transfer case/ transmission noise that I was thinking
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392955382.670091.jpg
That shield is loose
I feel so much better now.

Still taking the driveshaft don't worried Adam :D

JEEPnGEO

Brankz

The second link (video) sounds eerie. I think I am going to die in 7 days now. The first sounded like drive shafts rzeppa joint. Dry balls slinging around in it.

The first video my jeep was on P and driveshaft wasn't moving

Top Bottom