Help! I think my transition is toast!!!

jeeeep

Hooked
wtf :doh: stop jacking with it until you have checked your drive shafts and all the other things you've been advised to do.

damn, it's like having a broken leg and then you keep trying to stand on it and wonder why it hurts :cheesy:

Brankz

wtf :doh: stop jacking with it until you have checked your drive shafts and all the other things you've been advised to do.

damn, it's like having a broken leg and then you keep trying to stand on it and wonder why it hurts :cheesy:

Watch the last video, sounds like that only in reverse

Devallee

X2 with 904jeep...I have an 09 with around 50k miles and its been making the same sound as long as I can remember. You could take it into a shop and have em check it out but mines been making the noise for years and no tranny problems yet. However if you do take it in and they find a problem with that sound go ahead and let me know please haha

Edit: but seriously...same exact sound and no tranny problems. I'd say you're good :thumb:

Brankz

X2 with 904jeep...I have an 09 with around 50k miles and its been making the same sound as long as I can remember. You could take it into a shop and have em check it out but mines been making the noise for years and no tranny problems yet. However if you do take it in and they find a problem with that sound go ahead and let me know please haha

Edit: but seriously...same exact sound and no tranny problems. I'd say you're good :thumb:

I'm taking it on Tuesday to this local shop, I let you know if we have to drop big bucks on it :)

Top Bottom