Help me choose my new half/tube doors!

SWRUBI

I purchased the Body Armor doors last year and very happy with the doors themselves - quality and the fit and finish.

The mirrors are one area lacking. Seem to get a lot of movement when rolling down the highway. Guys running the BA offering, are you experiencing the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
The Rancho badge should be above the handle
The "old" style from a few years ago had a decal that would fall off...
:icon_crazy:

Will d! Weird question... but how come some of the Rancho doors I'm seeing come with a Rancho Badge just above the handle and some of them do not? My OCD forces me to notice these things...

Will do. Should be before June.

Napalm

A little earlier than expected and way over my initial budget, I have a set of Rancho ROCKGear tube doors and SpiderWebShade grey door skins on the way :)

Andy5160

Hooked
A little earlier than expected and way over my initial budget, I have a set of Rancho ROCKGear tube doors and SpiderWebShade grey door skins on the way :)

Son of a gun you pulled the trigger!!!!!!
I always tell myself three more weeks maybe a month and then few days later find myself in front of screen pushing the button "SUBMIT YOUR ORDER":clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Napalm

Since I still have about a week to wait, here are a few shots of the SpiderWebShade SEMA JKU by Wayalife!
IMG_2692.jpg
IMG_2691.jpg

If anyone running these doors wants to throw up some pictures of them to add to my anticipation, please post them up. I can't wait!!!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I am liking the skins on the inside more and more these days.
I wish I had an image.
GRRR

Found one!!!! :)

DSC00309_zps7basjrrh.jpg

Last edited:

Napalm

Did you order mirrors also?

Not yet. I'll be running my factory mirrors for the time being since I blew my budget out of the water and went ahead and got the skins. When I do, I found some cheap look a like mirrors that look like factory.

I am liking the skins on the inside more and more these days.
I wish I had an image.
GRRR

Found one!!!! :)

DSC00309_zps7basjrrh.jpg

Yeah, this is how I'm planning on running them!
IMG_2683.jpg

Napalm

A sneak peak - quoted from my build thread. :)

Front doors - Check. :)
View attachment 257924
The plan is to do a full install(front doors, rear doors, spiderwebskins) on Saturday afternoon. That being said, I just HAD to pull one of these out of the box and check it out.
View attachment 257925
With one out, my anticipation got the better of me and I had to check one of these out on Steel. So, I pulled the front full door and put it on.
View attachment 257927
Let me start out by saying - WOW! Without even installing them, I am already thrilled about these doors. The quality is absolutely top notch. It's as if you can tell these were made right here in America. They have a great finish on them, they have a nice solid heavy feel, and just look great. And I haven't even installed them yet!
Here is Steel with a sneak preview of yes - HALF DOORS :)
View attachment 257930
View attachment 257931

Once I get these installed, I'm not sure I'll ever run full doors again! Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but seriously these are awesome and so much cooler than traditional full doors!

Top Bottom