Hey Eddie, you're a douche bag and everyone knows it!

Draconianwinter

Ummm I think I looked through this enough. I am obviously an idiot, as I need someone to point out where Eddie belittled the product he used on his jeep or him. I saw where he pointed out the issues with the product he used.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Ummm I think I looked through this enough. I am obviously an idiot, as I need someone to point out where Eddie belittled the product he used on his jeep or him. I saw where he pointed out the issues with the product he used.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

No worries man, I didnt see it at first either, but after reading the Butthurt report, I went back and found it. I circled it here for you. Easy to find as long as you use your inner little bitch and read between the lines. :cheesy:

2016-11-29 09_21_41-Hey Eddie, you're a douche bag and everyone knows it!.jpg

just-use-your-imagination-meme-1703.jpg

Your computer keyboard must be beat to shit with all your angry forum responses, and threatening emails to your vendors. :thumb:

Go take your web-drama somewhere else man...

SPOOOBY

Already heard back from a couple of your advertising vendors. This is perfect. You may think this is all funny but I'm after your wallet and not your feelings.

See over 30 years I have spent a few 100k on parts and I have a few accounts with some of your advertising vendors. When I told them I will no longer purchase from them if they continue to advertise on your forum it gets their attention quickly.

Get a life little girl,you don't have to be a drama queen

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
See over 30 years I have spent a few 100k on parts and I have a few accounts with some of your advertising vendors. When I told them I will no longer purchase from them if they continue to advertise on your forum it gets their attention quickly.

Are you liquid for 100k too???

Go away.

I'll raise your one dana 60 to my two dana 60s not installed in anything yet.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
All these little girls who get their feelings hurt then run around on other forums and social media outlets to spread bullshit lies or miss-information. :crazyeyes: All you can do is laugh all these oxygen thieves when they get so butthurt. :cheesy:

Trail JK

Already heard back from a couple of your advertising vendors. This is perfect. You may think this is all funny but I'm after your wallet and not your feelings.

Right... I'm sure all the vendors responding to you think you're a real stand up guy with threatening them and all.

Go fuck yourself.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Right... I'm sure all the vendors responding to you think you're a real stand up guy with threatening them and all.

Go fuck yourself.

But he's spent hundreds of thousands on parts over the past 30 years! Surely they are shaking in their pants to lose his business.

Top Bottom