Hey Eddie, you're a douche bag and everyone knows it!

chitown35

LOSER
Why does everyone say to delete their account or ban them? Makes no sense to me, who cares about some stupid forum account?

Btw, I also have the t flex rzeppa joint (installed properly - not as easy as it seems), love it so far, believe some engineering went into it to make it handle the high angles better with improved boot material and a wider housing to prevent pinching the boot, and will let you all know if it ever fails me.

Sent from my galaxy s5 but it would've been quicker to drive my jeep there and tell you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Btw, I also have the t flex rzeppa joint (installed properly - not as easy as it seems), love it so far, believe some engineering went into it to make it handle the high angles better with improved boot material and a wider housing to prevent pinching the boot, and will let you all know if it ever fails me.

The only thing the Teraflex rzeppa joint allows your factory front drive shaft to do is droop further. Because it always seems to be missed, THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM that needs to be address. With a 3" lift or taller, the angle of your drive shaft will be sitting at a steep enough angle to cause the CV boot to be in a CONSTANT STATE OF PINCH. Over time, this constant pinch will CAUSE THE BOOT TO FAIL. Once the boot fails, there is NOTHING TO KEEP THE GREASE INSIDE and that's what causes your BEARINGS TO FRY.

Journeyman

Lol, good for you for chiming in. This forum literally has a bunch of idiots, you included. Please WAYALIFE ban my account since you don't delete them. I'm out.

IMG_1480293436.386143.jpg
Your welcome [emoji1360] Accounts don't get deleted or banned so there's a permanent record of your awesome actions. The very best for us, is that you just log off and leave (doubtful) Hopefully you can catch the sarcasm here! But I'm really doubting that's possible....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rogerk93

Beside me spending $150 on this and the time it is going to take to get it installed. I would rather get an aftermarket driveshaft that address steep angle issues and is pretty easy to install . That's just my opinion but of course I'm one of the idiots you are talking about.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

chitown35

LOSER
The only thing the Teraflex rzeppa joint allows your factory front drive shaft to do is droop further. Because it always seems to be missed, THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM that needs to be address. With a 3" lift or taller, the angle of your drive shaft will be sitting at a steep enough angle to cause the CV boot to be in a CONSTANT STATE OF PINCH. Over time, this constant pinch will CAUSE THE BOOT TO FAIL. Once the boot fails, there is NOTHING TO KEEP THE GREASE INSIDE and that's what causes your BEARINGS TO FRY.
Hmmm maybe it's my aftermarket housing (9° caster pinion separation) or the wider boot on the t flex joint, but mine doesn't seem to be pinched at ride height with 4" of lift in front. Either way great info, thanks, I'll keep a closer eye on that.

Sent from my galaxy s5 but it would've been quicker to drive my jeep there and tell you.

jims68

Wow, haven't been on here in a while and the sensitivity level of some hasn't changed! Been a little pre disposed with all of the sensitive protesters up here in North Dakota. Came here for a little R&R and first thing I read someone is butt hurt! Sorry guys but 7 to 10000 protesters for a showdown on the 5th has many of us on edge!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Especially ones who just joined but have had nothing but Jeeps over the last 30 years

When my stock front driveshaft and Dana 44 completely fails I'll replace it with my Dana 60 I have sitting in my garage.

30 years experience AND a Dana 60 just sitting in your garage?

Just WOW! I for one hope you stick around and bless us with your knowledge.

Trail JK

And I too realize this might be hard for you to understand but WOW, you come off as a total jerk. If you're the owner of this forum then you are the most unprofessional person that should consider being more polite to new forum members. Especially ones who just joined but have had nothing but Jeeps over the last 30 years and perhaps a bigger knowledge and how-to base than you seem to think.

Teraflex didn't "sell" me anything, I actually did my homework. I have not had any issues rock climbing with the teraflex repezza joint in Texas nor Colorado with a 3.5" metalcloak lift. When my stock front driveshaft and Dana 44 completely fails I'll replace it with my Dana 60 I have sitting in my garage. Until then we will just have to agree to disagree.

IMG_8039.JPG

Lol, good for you for chiming in. This forum literally has a bunch of idiots, you included. Please WAYALIFE ban my account since you don't delete them. I'm out.

IMG_8040.JPG

JAGS

Hooked
And I too realize this might be hard for you to understand but WOW, you come off as a total jerk. If you're the owner of this forum then you are the most unprofessional person that should consider being more polite to new forum members. Especially ones who just joined but have had nothing but Jeeps over the last 30 years and perhaps a bigger knowledge and how-to base than you seem to think.

So let me guess, you joined because of the videos???

Teraflex didn't "sell" me anything, I actually did my homework. I have not had any issues rock climbing with the teraflex repezza joint in Texas nor Colorado with a 3.5" metalcloak lift. When my stock front driveshaft and Dana 44 completely fails I'll replace it with my Dana 60 I have sitting in my garage. Until then we will just have to agree to disagree.

Well, in this case, forgive us all for the poor welcome. Clearly you're here for just a short time while you are development of your own knowledgeable Jeep forum.

dwvninety

I've been running the teraflex repezza joint for a while now with no issues due to the original getting torn. No specialty tools were needed when I replaced mine. It does come with a tool for the new Ball head hex bolts but I don't consider that a specialty tool as I already have a set of these.

If you can't get a new driveshaft then buy the teraflex repezza joint. You won't regret it and watch the video they have for the install on YouTube and follow those and you'll be fine.

Also the teraflex allows more driveline angle than the stock but be careful as now the weakest link will be the front driveshaft hitting the exhaust at full drop which will then cause the middle boot to tear. But I have the exhaust extenders so I don't have to worry about this.

Is it that time of the month again?

monk4life

This forum literally has a bunch of idiots

Hey Eddie, you're a douche bag and everyone knows it.

https://m.reddit.com/r/Jeep/comments/2msdu2/wayalife_is_at_it_again/

Biggest piece of crap I have ever seen on the internet. Good luck with this POS you call a forum when you do nothing but belittle people and then your minions come chiming in right behind you. Watch what happens after I post this.

I have copied and screenshot everything you said and sent a nice email to all of your advertising vendors letting them know this is how you treat people on your forums.

Yes I am now deleting the app and logging out.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Hey Eddie, you're a douche bag and everyone knows it.

https://m.reddit.com/r/Jeep/comments/2msdu2/wayalife_is_at_it_again/

Biggest piece of crap I have ever seen on the internet. Good luck with this POS you call a forum when you do nothing but belittle people and then your minions come chiming in right behind you. Watch what happens after I post this.

I have copied and screenshot everything you said and sent a nice email to all of your advertising vendors letting them know this is how you treat people on your forums.

Yes I am now deleting the app and logging out.

But yet here you are filling your time with WOL [emoji40] if you say so there slice, but yet the green light is still lit up and your logged on [emoji848]
And look at that post count! Your headed to the top...

Top Bottom