Hey Folks

drexotic

Hey Folks!
My name is Jeff Jenkins, I'm a bird and exotic animal veterinarian in San Diego, CA. I have had Jeeps in my life since I was a teenager driving a early 1970s AMC Jeep Renegade CJ5 with the 306. Since then I've owned 2 CJ7s, a trailer queen CJ5 and a CJ2A and now building up a 2022 Gladiator Mojave. I've spent a lot of time in the Utah, Arizona and Southern California desert, Colorado and even the Sierras. I've been lurking here off and on but don't generally spend much time on line.
Just wanted to introduce myself. I will have some questions and appreciate the body of knowledge here. Cheers!

Last edited:

krullsunday

Hey Folks!
My name is Jeff Jenkins, I'm a bird and exotic animal veterinarian in San Diego, CA. I have had Jeeps in my life since I was a teen ager driving a early 1970s AMC Jeep Renegade CJ5 with the 306. Since then I've owned 2 CJ&s, a CJ2A and now building up a 2022 Gladiator Mojave. I've spent a lot of time in the Utah, Arizona and Southern California desert, Colorado and even the Sierras. I've been lurking here off and on but don't generally spend much time on line.
Just wanted to introduce myself. I will have some questions and appreciate the body of knowledge here. Cheers!

Top Bottom