High clearance exhaust recommendations.

Several members here have it. Only issue is that one part in the kit is backordered due to the high demand of the kit. One member here actually put together a list of parts you could get in order to make it work if you couldn't wait for having it shipped.

Definitely considering buying all those parts that person put together in that list. Looks like a great idea! I am wondering the pro's and con's of welding vs using clamps.. installation aside..

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Thanks everyone. Very interested in the dynomax quiet crawler. Is anyone at all carrying the full kit?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I looked for a full kit for two weeks, it seems to be out of stock everywhere. Earlier this week I pulled up all the part numbers form Dynomax website. I was able to get all the pieces separately to make up a complete kit, I already received some parts. Rest should be here between today and mon. I ordered everything from amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

Like CarolinaJK I to have the afe high tuck. I like it a lot. Like he said it's not very loud. Which I like. And I don't get much drone either. 20170125_183129.jpg 20170125_180500.jpg 20170125_183110_HDR.jpg 20170125_183102_HDR.jpg
As you can see compared to the stock one
20170125_180522_HDR.jpg
I have yet to hit it on any rocks. Its very easy to install. Great axle back system in my opinion.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Alkihaul

I have the AFE Scorpion. I left the over axle piece off and just have a down turn off the muffler that exits near the rear wheel well. It is very very quiet. My tires are louder then it and thats not loud at all.

http://afepower.com/afe-power-49-08040-scorpion-2-1-2-aluminized-steel-cat-back-exhaust-system

My biggest complaint, and what I had to do, was the hanger setup they uses doesn't work with a evap skid, so I cut the hanger off their muffler and used a generic hanger off the tail pipe and tacked it on to the frame.

I love the look of no muffler in the back with a high tuck bumper.

20170409_163459.jpg

Last edited:

Redd107

Here is the parts list form Dynomax website.
http://www.dynomax.com/downloads/instruction_pdf/39535 InstRev0316.pdf

Hey All! Newbie here.

I also just ordered the parts list put together by Aermotor on that post. Ordered them from Summit and Amazon depending where was cheaper.

Although I did also order the tailpipe, part# 55428. Worried bout fumes and heat with kids in the back, so I didn't wanna dump before the axle.

I was looking for an exhaust just so I can hear the engine. Stock is a little too quiet. I'm hoping this fits the bill.

Thanks for all the input on this forum that led to my decision! I'll let you guys know how the install goes.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Hey All! Newbie here.

I also just ordered the parts list put together by Aermotor on that post. Ordered them from Summit and Amazon depending where was cheaper.

Although I did also order the tailpipe, part# 55428. Worried bout fumes and heat with kids in the back, so I didn't wanna dump before the axle.

I was looking for an exhaust just so I can hear the engine. Stock is a little too quiet. I'm hoping this fits the bill.

Thanks for all the input on this forum that led to my decision! I'll let you guys know how the install goes.

You are welcome.....Welcome to Wayalife[emoji112]

Redd107

Hey All! Newbie here.

Btw, this was for the DynoMax QuietCrawler

Redd107

You'll hear it, but it isn't loud. Mine dumps before the axle, and I can't smell exhaust fumes.

Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I'll cut the tailpipe out later on.

Actually ordered the Flowmaster American Thunder first but stumbled onto these boards for the QuietCrawler. I just wanna hear the engine just a little bit and know what it's doing.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom