High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
We could also break up the trails into two separate runs. Since a few folks are coming up Thurs/Fri, we could do something a little more technical on Friday, then keep it a bit more simple on the weekend.

I think we are up for just about anything. My Jeep hasn't seen the trail in a few months and it definitely is itching to get off road!

We could also break up the trails into two separate runs. Since a few folks are coming up Thurs/Fri, we could do something a little more technical on Friday, then keep it a bit more simple on the weekend.

I think we are up for just about anything. My Jeep hasn't seen the trail in a few months and it definitely is itching to get off road!

Sounds good. I'd be in for a more technical trail on Friday. Gonna pull my coilovers off this weekend and should have them back in a week or 2. It would probably be mine and my wife's jeep both. I know she's itching to get that jeep on some rocks.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Sounds good. I'd be in for a more technical trail on Friday. Gonna pull my coilovers off this weekend and should have them back in a week or 2. It would probably be mine and my wife's jeep both. I know she's itching to get that jeep on some rocks.

That's awesome! Can't wait to see her Jeep all grown up!

What would you suggest for Friday with a good camping spot nearby for Thursday night?

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
This sounds fun, please add me as a maybe, but could be great to get wife and son out, I'll check with them, but if 07Sahara is bringing the Fam, I could too! 😄👍🏻

Panda

Please add me to the maybe list but my boss is really getting fed up with my "sick on Friday" calls :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom