High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

TheStick

I'm interested! Any more progress deciding what trail? Depending it could be a fun one to bring my daughter (6yro) along.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I'm interested! Any more progress deciding what trail? Depending it could be a fun one to bring my daughter (6yro) along.

Sweet! I'll add you to the list!

I think the location is still up in the air. I think trails such as Rubicon and High Lakes are currently on the table.

I think there are going to be a ton of kids there (including Ricky!!!!). :cheesy:

Back Country

My 6 yro daughter got upset when I told her it was only boys this time. I might bring her along if you bring you daughter.
Maybe!

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
Just an FYI if Fordyce is still being considered. That trail is being used By CA4WDC for Sierra Trek Aug 6-9 and they'll be running 25-50 rigs through daily and will have all the campgrounds at Meadow filled up.

07JKSahara

Just an FYI if Fordyce is still being considered. That trail is being used By CA4WDC for Sierra Trek Aug 6-9 and they'll be running 25-50 rigs through daily and will have all the campgrounds at Meadow filled up.

Appreciate it, sorry; fordyce was a joke for this run. I was kidding when I said it. That's a tough trail for kids and first timers. Thanks for the heads up though. :)

MotoMatthew

I'm down for any trail that everybody feels comfortable taking the kids on and making sure everybody on the list agrees with the difficulty level. I will be adding skid plates and a CB before the trip, that is the extent of the protection I will have, hope that is enough!

Moto, would we be close enough to drop door at your place?

Should be. No more than an hour away from the places they are talking about.

Top Bottom