HighwayTrout's build

Exodus 4x4

Looks great man! I wish my old man could still get around enough like that to help. I'd measure from ground to center of hub and double that for the programmer but you're probably close enough. 26-27 psi is probably good but chalk testing is always the best method. Don't know if you'll ever get rid of the wandering. My 35" grapps always had a terrible radial pull to the drivers side.

Got the AEV tire carrier to swing open smoother without squeaking and hung the spare. Talk about a bitch to lift the wheel that high.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460766217.533951.jpg .

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460766254.567670.jpg .

I'm kinda liking it without a rear bumper.
Opinions welcomed!
Should I put the 10A rear bumper back on or leave it off?

And a day time side shot.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460766323.651849.jpg .

GraniteCrystal

Opinion: no bumper could work. Maybe a wipe it down so it's as clean as the rest? Add a symmetric red tow hook? Or ditch the tow hook and put it in the recovery bag? Or...get a hitch mounted hook to replace it. I like that option the most I think

Opinion: no bumper could work. Maybe a wipe it down so it's as clean as the rest? Add a symmetric red tow hook? Or ditch the tow hook and put it in the recovery bag? Or...get a hitch mounted hook to replace it. I like that option the most I think

The tow hook is bugging me too. lol
I had to delete the right side for the tire carrier.

Definitely will clean and wax it. Hopefully it cleans up

So I decided to take it for a longer test drive so I drove it to work today.

Nothing like getting off at 430 in the morning to get half way home and get a flat.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460812160.271684.jpg .

Of course the factory scissor jack is useless now that I have a lift and tires on....

Damn that sucks. Was there an actual puncture or was the bead not seated correctly

Puncture. Hopefully it can be patched. Looks like a big bolt or rebar went in and out.

And to all the Jeepers and guys pulling buggies out to Hollister Hills driving right by.
Fuuuuuck you

Heholua

Puncture. Hopefully it can be patched. Looks like a big bolt or rebar went in and out.

And to all the Jeepers and guys pulling buggies out to Hollister Hills driving right by.
Fuuuuuck you

Sorry man that sucks, and nothing like rubbing salt in the wound with those people driving right by you. :beer:

Sorry man that sucks, and nothing like rubbing salt in the wound with those people driving right by you. :beer:

Yup. Total metro Bay Area shit human beings.
I forgot I don't live in a small community anymore where you'd have 15 different people stop just to check on you. Mind you I wasn't on a freeway. These guys drove past me at about 10 mph as they turned off to go into the Hollister Hills off road park.

All good though. The flat was a blessing in disguise. I noticed I had a brake fluid leak that I need to address.

Top Bottom