Hinrichs 2.0

WJCO

Meme King
Half upper sleeve on my left arm. Incorporating "Alcohol, Nicotene, Caffine, and Wild Wild Women" which is my grandfathers saying. I have a preview drawling I will post and it looks good so far for just being one part. I know my artist hasnt been this excited to work on me in years.

Very cool. Post pics when your done for sure. Mine's in the same spot. I've got a David and Goliath battle scene going on. I'll post pics in the tattoo thread when it's done. Right now, he's just done the two characters. If you didn't already know, as he gets closer to the arm pit, pain level sucks.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Very cool. Post pics when your done for sure. Mine's in the same spot. I've got a David and Goliath battle scene going on. I'll post pics in the tattoo thread when it's done. Right now, he's just done the two characters. If you didn't already know, as he gets closer to the arm pit, pain level sucks.

Inside of my right arm, right by the armpit was my first tattoo, then a full chest piece lol.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Nothing new on the jeep. Sub has been working great and I think I have it tuned exactly where I want it. Still may run the remote bass controller thing but dont really see the need to turn it down. The stock headunit controls help with that enough when needed. I still need to get the velcro situated, which I should be able to do finally since the weather has warmed up. It doesnt have much room to really move with the seat up, but just incase I want it to be secure if I need the seats down for some reason. Ideally I would like to bolt it onto the panel, but no holes makes me happy. I have actually been driving the jeep a fair amount, well for me its a fair amount lol. Need to schedule an oil change as well since I am around 3700 miles now. Plan to pull the cluster this weekend to see if that will reset it, if not then I will have the dealer look at it and see whats going on with the tpm system, which I dont care about but I am tired of seeing the message every time I start the jeep, which also does not let me use the remote-start system.

Not that I need tires yet, and I need to check on when my set were made due to this interesting look.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458829784.492333.jpg

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Threw this in the Audi today, got it for a steal from Best Buy....yeah the jeep needs one. Alpine ilx-007

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459296904.894411.jpg

Hot94Z28

I like that idea a lot, I don't have the money to buy a procal or anything like that. What are the specifics, is it just a bulb?

So wait?, you will buy 35's, a lift, and led lights but not spend a $150 for a procal? What am I missing here?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
This was a cluster issue that would not reset. I tried the procal over and over but it wasn't a typical ecu warning like I thought. It's a rare thing from what I read where the cluster has the issue or it's the tpm module itself. Don't forget this was from me messing with wires which make the cluster go haywire.

WJCO

Meme King
This was a cluster issue that would not reset. I tried the procal over and over but it wasn't a typical ecu warning like I thought. It's a rare thing from what I read where the cluster has the issue or it's the tpm module itself. Don't forget this was from me messing with wires which make the cluster go haywire.

Lol, I thought you were just being sarcastic by saying that when you pulled the cluster out, the light went off :cheesy: Glad to hear when you plugged it in, it actually stayed off.

FLKEYSJK

So wait?, you will buy 35's, a lift, and led lights but not spend a $150 for a procal? What am I missing here?

I know I need to get it eventually, but with a manual trans I have no effects besides the TPMS light and my speedo is off which isn't enough to get me to buy it just yet. Edit: And the led lights were like 20 bucks and I had an Amazon gift card lol

Last edited:

Hot94Z28

I know I need to get it eventually, but with a manual trans I have no effects besides the TPMS light and my speedo is off which isn't enough to get me to buy it just yet. Edit: And the led lights were like 20 bucks and I had an Amazon gift card lol

With I manual I can see waiting to buy it.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Lol, I thought you were just being sarcastic by saying that when you pulled the cluster out, the light went off :cheesy: Glad to hear when you plugged it in, it actually stayed off.

I was very surprised, not going to lie.

I do have CEL that keeps coming back which I think is from the evap system that I need to get a scanner to confirm.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
So I have been really considering getting the evo long arm kit finally, just still feel its going to be a nightmare to install. My main thinking is I could use new lower front arms...and thats almost 500 that would be better spent going to long arms I think.

Exodus 4x4

So I have been really considering getting the evo long arm kit finally, just still feel its going to be a nightmare to install. My main thinking is I could use new lower front arms...and thats almost 500 that would be better spent going to long arms I think.

Man, that's a lot of work just because of lower control arms. Can you repair the ones you have?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Man, that's a lot of work just because of lower control arms. Can you repair the ones you have?

I have rock krawler arms currently, and there is nothing wrong with them, but I have always wanted to go to evo due to the on jeep adjustment.

I need to either call ORE or pm Eddie to see if you can use the high clearance kit like he had installed on rubicat in the beginning when they got the bolt on kit. Maybe I am looking at the wrong pics tho, but his old install pics look way different than the current bolt on long arms.

Last edited:

Recurve

I have rock krawler arms currently, and there is nothing wrong with them, but I have always wanted to go to evo due to the on jeep adjustment.

I need to either call ORE or pm Eddie to see if you can use the high clearance kit like he had installed on rubicat in the beginning when they got the bolt on kit. Maybe I am looking at the wrong pics tho, but his old install pics look way different than the current bolt on long arms.

I would like to know this as well. Since I will be going to a similar setup like yours.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I would like to know this as well. Since I will be going to a similar setup like yours.

The big thing right now is where I want to put money into the jeep. Like steering is something I have been kicking around for a while, just not sure how I want to finish off my kit since I have the box already, just need the ram and other stuff. I was just told however the evo track bar bracket cant handle a ram? Can anyone confirm this?

I would love long arms, but with how little I actually drive my jeep I feel as it may be a waste to get them right now. I also need to start saving for new tires for next year since the 37s are starting to dry rot and will be dead depending on what happens this summer/fall.

Top Bottom