Hinrichs 3.0......Autumn the XJ

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The sad part is that I need to install the front control arm brackets to get it to roll....but I dont want to drill any holes till I can get a lot more done on the floors. So anyone have an idea on how to get it to move with some kinda cart under it or something lol?

Andy5160

Hooked
The sad part is that I need to install the front control arm brackets to get it to roll....but I dont want to drill any holes till I can get a lot more done on the floors. So anyone have an idea on how to get it to move with some kinda cart under it or something lol?

Nicks beer cooler might help to figure it out [emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Get a car dolly, and some large timbers. Set the frame on the timber and tie it down. The rear rolls still, right?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Get a car dolly, and some large timbers. Set the frame on the timber and tie it down. The rear rolls still, right?

I need to hook up or pull the driveshaft and then it will roll. I might try and get some time tonight in the garage and figure out a plan.

WJCO

Meme King

Do you have an engine hoist? Any way you could safely secure it to the front bumper and move it around in a safe manner?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Sweet! When's the first wrenching party?

Hopefully soon after I can get in the house. Wont have the garage setup well for a while but at least it has a lift :rolleyes2:

Nice

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats on the house and the awesome shop!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks guys, I have been looking for this kinda setup since I originally was looking at houses. 7 years paid off I guess.

Top Bottom