Hinrichs build

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure how I missed this thread. :thinking: Looks great! I love the color. ;)

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure how I missed this thread. :thinking: Looks great! I love the color. ;)

thanks for the kind words, yeah deff a great color

well gussets and vac pump kit showed up today, prolly will wait for my bumper to do the vac kit unless I get real bored or it warms up a little bit

I do have a good welder and a friend who is good, but not sure if we should tackle the gussets or just find a shop locally to do it. Ball joints would have to stay in if done at my house, but im really nervous about destroying them

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
if my 2 extra cars would sell then the build would really take off

worst part now is waiting for things to be built and shipped

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Got this done today, but did I cut enough? Also move the e-disco motor up with the metal cloak bolt kit

image-1284875501.jpg

image-1054048943.jpg

Prime8

You won't really know if you've cut enough until you try to slide the bumper on. Don't forget to sand off the burrs and then rattle can the bare metal.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
You won't really know if you've cut enough until you try to slide the bumper on. Don't forget to sand off the burrs and then rattle can the bare metal.

ah i sure hope its enough, cant find my grinder so had to use a smaller sawzall, did rember to paint tho after that

I see uve moved ur vacuum pump back by the sway bar. What kit did u use, evo?

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

yeah evos kit, very easy to install

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Bumper today! So glad whoever I saw the trick with the socket and tape for the bumper bolts. Couldn't get the front stinger nuts on however is there a trick to this other than pulling off the bumper?

image-3890041085.jpg

image-3750901358.jpg

image-4203165637.jpg

biggy

You mentioned about your stock rims not working with the evo carrier. I thought this was the case with the genright as well unless you request that when you order it. I believe I read that in a post somewhere awhile back when I was researching that carrier.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
When I emailed genright they said the steel version does work with stock wheels, if needed I can always get new wheels when it shows up if its an issue

biggy

When I emailed genright they said the steel version does work with stock wheels, if needed I can always get new wheels when it shows up if its an issue

Ok just thought I would mention it. Just checked their website for the steel version and it says it fits any bolt pattern and wheel offset but not stock. Hope it works out for you and nice jeep by the way.:thumb:

Top Bottom