Hinrichs build

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Yeah I was worried about that which is why I asked. I still do have my doubts tho, but steel wheels would work for the time being

Lane87

Just saw your build thread on here! I've been checking it out on Instagram. I just moved about 2 hours south west of you, hopefully we can all get together at Rausch creek soon.

Last edited:

Trembley

That sounds awesome and it's always great to see more North East guys on here....I know I have a trip to Rausch scheduled for June already!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Just saw your build thread on here! I've been checking it out on Instagram. I just moved about 2 hours south west of you, hopefully we can all get together at Rausch creek soon.

That sounds awesome and it's always great to see more North East guys on here....I know I have a trip to Rausch scheduled for June already!

yeah deffinitly...luckily where i am at its only abour 45min - 1hr drive to rausch for me

anyone know whats the best way to touch up the bumper? had some minor spots where the powder got messed up from shipping

front by .:hinrichs:., on Flickr

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
well if the weather holds out should be installing my jks front and rear trackbars this weekend, and hopefully finally get my cgussets welded on...supposed to be 47 saturday here and 50 sunday...its warm enough lol

genright tire carrier was supposed to ship last friday but still havnt recieved any tracking info about it which i was hoping to get this week for a weekend install, also ordered flat fenders and still dont know when those will be here either

MTG

Caught the Bug
anyone know whats the best way to touch up the bumper? had some minor spots where the powder got messed up from shipping

If it's a large area and you want to match the textured powdercoat, you can use a bedliner type spray paint.

If it's small and you just want it black any rattle can will work. I think I used flat black on mine. :thumb:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If it's a large area and you want to match the textured powdercoat, you can use a bedliner type spray paint.

If it's small and you just want it black any rattle can will work. I think I used flat black on mine. :thumb:

Yeah it's a few small spots right now from shipping basically, still need to pull it for the front stinger bolts anyway and to trim the frame a little more. Just been lazy since its been so cold

13JKUR

Very exciting isnt it. Just had 10 boxes show up over the last couple days. Only bad part is getting rid of the cardboard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think I could handle getting rid of the cardboard to have those types of packages showing up at my house ;)

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well got everything unboxed last night...fenders look like they will take a while due to all the pieces for them. Got the tire carrier assembled as best as I could to make the install go faster, and I found I am missing the pins that keep the carrier closed so after a few calls to genright and them finding the order, they will be sending them out to me. Going to run around at lunch today tho to see if I can find something that will work untill I get the proper ones since I would like to install it this weekend. Also started to get the compressor together as well.

2 random shots from last night....hope to get some work started today on the jeep.

compressor by .:hinrichs:., on Flickr

genright by .:hinrichs:., on Flickr

Prime8

There are 1/2" receiver pins with handles at Harbor Freight for $5 a piece. Literally just bought 2 yesterday to replace the not-so-user-friendly pins that come with the EVO carrier. They are black finished with red handles.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
There are 1/2" receiver pins with handles at Harbor Freight for $5 a piece. Literally just bought 2 yesterday to replace the not-so-user-friendly pins that come with the EVO carrier. They are black finished with red handles.

I will have to check that out at lunch, I was going to hit tractor supply which has them as well but im sure they will be more expensive, may need some welding supplies tho so I can try and get the gussets finally installed that I keep looking at everyday

Prime8

Yeah those look good. What about the classic ball bearing ones? Anyone make those in 1/2"? Think there'd rust closed here, so I could only use them in the warmer months...

Top Bottom