Hinrichs build

What cage is this? I want one for my TJ. What are you running and how has it worked out?

i have the rockhard4x4 cage in my jeep TJ and they work great it was put to use already back in october when i put my jeep on its roof with very minimal damage

Build is looking awesome hinrichs :thumb: I like the idea of the paracord wrapped around the handle, the things you can do with that stuff is endless.

i run the same cage in my TJ and take it from me 1st hand that cage will save you down the line if you even park it on its roof :cheesy::cheesy:

Yes it sure will! Watching that happen and seeing how yours help up definitely convinced me to put that on my list :rolleyes2:

tail lights from that brutace guy? looks like he burnt a bunch of people and went awol. hope you get them.

Im still hoping he didnt rip you off. Ill look and see what I can find about personal email addresses, cellphone numbers, etc so you can harrass him. Thats the only way I got my money back.

Im still hoping he didnt rip you off. Ill look and see what I can find about personal email addresses, cellphone numbers, etc so you can harrass him. Thats the only way I got my money back.

I have his cell and email, I'm gonna tell him in getting my lawyer involved on Monday. That should scare him (if I have to sue I will)

Are you planning to put back the plastic covers behind the cage back on?

How happy are you with the cage?

If the Rockhard is like the OR Fab Sport cage the plastic does not fit with out a lot of trimming. I left mine off for the rustic look.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

I have his cell and email, I'm gonna tell him in getting my lawyer involved on Monday. That should scare him (if I have to sue I will)

hopefully so. I threatened to slam him on every forum he's on and ruin his business until he fixed it. Now I wish I would have anyway. Sucks that this happened to you :grayno:

If i am lucky, he won't respond to paypal and ill get my money back since I now made it to a paypal claim so they look into it for me.

That's good! Like an idiot I trusted this "fellow Jeeper" and gifted him the money through PayPal to save him the fees. Never again unless I somewhat know the guy!

That's good! Like an idiot I trusted this "fellow Jeeper" and gifted him the money through PayPal to save him the fees. Never again unless I somewhat know the guy!

Someone asked me to do that and it was so sketchy. Someone on here (well... now has been kicked for other reasons).

Edit: I did not go through with it
Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Is it considered inherently shady to ask someone to use the friends&family option on Paypal? I have never burned anyone while selling things and wouldn't dream of doing so, but I always ask the buyer to use that option to save me the fees. Am I unknowingly sending up red flags to buyers??

Is it considered inherently shady to ask someone to use the friends&family option on Paypal? I have never burned anyone while selling things and wouldn't dream of doing so, but I always ask the buyer to use that option to save me the fees. Am I unknowingly sending up red flags to buyers??

Personally, I'd rather send you an extra buck or two to cover your fees than have no recourse if you make off with my cash. But I'm generally distrusting of people I've never met face to face.

Personally, I'd rather send you an extra buck or two to cover your fees than have no recourse if you make off with my cash. But I'm generally distrusting of people I've never met face to face.

Ah ha, I never realized there was no recourse when using friends&family. It all makes sense now.

Every once and a while I do the friends thing, and luckily I have had no issues yet with people but then they are more trusted ones that I have dealt with. Even if paypal doesnt help me out (hopefully they do since I use them a lot) I will get a hold of my lawer and threaten to sue this guy.

Just ordered the rockridge kit after emailing them to make sure they are stock and what I want, they come powdercoated black so I will be painting them once I find a can of white paint that matches or get the mopar touch up can. I was going to just order corners, but not ready for them yet and also not sure which I want to go with so this is just a cheaper option for now.

Just ordered the rockridge kit after emailing them to make sure they are stock and what I want, they come powdercoated black so I will be painting them once I find a can of white paint that matches or get the mopar touch up can.

http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/guide1.cgi

Touchup all the way to gallons. There are several of these types of sites. Found them while looking for paint for my half doors.

Can't remember your year but bright white is W7 paint code.

Top Bottom