Hinrichs build

kornchip

After seeing numerous post to look at "hinrichs build" on other threads, i finally took the hint, i love your rig haha

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
After seeing numerous post to look at "hinrichs build" on other threads, i finally took the hint, i love your rig haha

Didn't know I wS e-famous lol. Tail kit will be for sale soon if anyone is interested. May keep the wiring depending or just need your stock setup. Very happy with the new look tho, just ready for the skins which I should have just went to from the beginning like I wanted.

JAGS

Hooked
Man I'm glad you took a bullet for the team. I was looking at those lights but thinking of color matching. Planning to go genright (today at least) and good to know they won't work. Nix that idea.

Interested to see how the evo corners look with the genright even if might be temp for you.

Lorenzo

Should have just went the evo route in the first place. If you want something don't settle for anything less it will eat you up inside when you look at pictures lol

Hack12

Should have just went the evo route in the first place. If you want something don't settle for anything less it will eat you up inside when you look at pictures lol

Ain't that the truth. I'm on my third set of wheels/tires because I compromised two times before I broke down and just bought what I truly wanted in the first place. Looking back, colossal waste of money that I could have spent on more mods.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

I went with genright originally because I had no plans to go above 35s (it holds up to a 42) and I thought the 35 would just look tiny in the evo carrier. I also didn't want to deal with skins then. After doing my sliders and rocker skins I started to change my mind on the skin thing. Still undecided if I will go with the evo carrier however since I have no issues with the genright and it's solid with no rattles or anything.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Man I'm glad you took a bullet for the team. I was looking at those lights but thinking of color matching. Planning to go genright (today at least) and good to know they won't work. Nix that idea.

Interested to see how the evo corners look with the genright even if might be temp for you.

It looks good with that combo actually, which I may end up doing depending if anyone wants my genright. I did list it for sale just need a local guy to buy it since ill need the tail gate hinges to be stock again, plus itll make the intall fast for the next person. I was also going to color match the lights. I wouldnt say they dont work exactly, just the plate gets in the way. If you could get blank plates or no holes on one side and keep it under the plate like I did, it technically works. The carrier plate could be modded a little as well to make it work, but not sure if it would be worth it.

Are you going to be selling your stock tail lights? If so I'd be interested.

I am but pacountryboy already claimed them.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Some pics I took yesterday. Finally got my compressor working well and tested it again yesterday.

Attachments

• image-1510449986.jpg
    image-1510449986.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 442
  • image-1862616026.jpg
    image-1862616026.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 437

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cobra 29LX ordered, gate keeper for the mic, and the kc mount for the cage which I hope works along with the switch pannel.

Ill be selling my 75wxst and dash mount if anyone is interested.

kornchip

My 29lx just came in the mail yesterday. Im gonna wait till it gets just a little warmer to try and install everything haha

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol I think it's funny how we both bought the same cb and put them up for sale at the same time. Since mine was just a feeler thread at the time I would buy from Jim first since his was fully for sale but that's just me

Sent from my iPhone

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
My mom actually asked me if she could have it :rock:, but I cant think of a super clean way to install an antennae on her grand cherokee :thinking:

Top Bottom