Hinrichs build

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Guy had a red set and a black set, I wanted the black but lost at the last min which I knew would happen.

I jumped on them since you hardly ever see oem halfs with uppers for sale. I almost just went new but he took my offer which is why I ended up with them.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Got tired of looking at the worthless hi-lift out back and missing reverse lights, I finally made up my mind to put the duallys out back for now, cut down the studs on the tube clamps and mounted the lights. Need to run a wire back still to use them as rear running lights but they work perfectly tied into the oem wiring.

Attachments

• image-3344183901.jpg
    image-3344183901.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 480
  • image-2202982258.jpg
    image-2202982258.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 472

BadApple

Looks great man!! I want OEM Half doors but cant see spending that much maybe when these SFZ take a dump on me ill pony up the cash and buy real half doors.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Looks great man!! I want OEM Half doors but cant see spending that much maybe when these SFZ take a dump on me ill pony up the cash and buy real half doors.

I ended up spending 1200 for the doors complete with uppers. Locks changed for free since it took longer than it should have, and I just dropped them off at paint yesterday which should be around 500 which Im still less than brand new ones. Big decision will be to get power locks for them or not. Being on the east coast I wanted halfs that sealed well with uppers since we get more rain than I like. I had the strike force doors but never ran them much due to the upper thing, I know I am picky but I wanted to be happy with these doors which is why I went oem.

BadApple

I like the sfz doors and I live in Arizona which we dont deal with rain all that much. Im getting my doors wrapped for 80 dollars next week. The will look alot better then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I wanted to like them more, but just wasn't happy enough to keep them, and the weather stripping peeled off which was annoying since they sat inside. The weight of them was the best part tho being able to throw them in the back after you got to the trails.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Swapped my rear fenders to cut oem today when I got home from work. Still undecided on how I wanna finish the ends tho, fronts I'll cut this weekend.

Also threw on some beetle eyelids I had laying around for fun.

Attachments

• image-2620003137.jpg
    image-2620003137.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 351
  • image-806077042.jpg
    image-806077042.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 346

MTG

Caught the Bug
I ended up spending 1200 for the doors complete with uppers. Locks changed for free since it took longer than it should have, and I just dropped them off at paint yesterday which should be around 500 which Im still less than brand new ones. Big decision will be to get power locks for them or not. Being on the east coast I wanted halfs that sealed well with uppers since we get more rain than I like. I had the strike force doors but never ran them much due to the upper thing, I know I am picky but I wanted to be happy with these doors which is why I went oem.

Very nice! You're going to get yours painted white before I do. :doh:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Went to the body shop to check on my doors since I was originally told one week which would have been today....yeah they didn't even spray them yet. Bummer way to start my weekend but oh well. Hopefully they are done before next weekend.

noroad

Went to the body shop to check on my doors since I was originally told one week which would have been today....yeah they didn't even spray them yet. Bummer way to start my weekend but oh well. Hopefully they are done before next weekend.

Ya paint shops are known for that stuff just call every other day and ask nicely they will get it done just to be done with the calls lol!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Ya paint shops are known for that stuff just call every other day and ask nicely they will get it done just to be done with the calls lol!

since it on my way home ill just stop in every few days, how long it takes will decide if we take my moms jeep there to get the hood and one wheel fixed and possible more vehicles.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Finally checked to see how my duallys looked out back

Attachments

• image-3461414146.jpg
    image-3461414146.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 353
  • image-3372136010.jpg
    image-3372136010.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 349
Top Bottom