Hinrichs build

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I think im going to try it out on my next run worst comes to worst she wait outside the jeep for some hard parts!

I remeber talking to a guy that I usually see at rausch that always has their dog along, and he sits in the back for most trails, and then his wife takes him out for the harder stuff.

noroad

I remeber talking to a guy that I usually see at rausch that always has their dog along, and he sits in the back for most trails, and then his wife takes him out for the harder stuff.

ya that was kinda what i was going to do to start off and see if she likes it!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I would just let them ship, that way you don't have to deal with any set backs that may come up.

Guy is actually going to deliver them for me for $75 to cover gas which isnt bad at all.

Now to figure out if I will have a shop repaint them, or just go get some paint myself and do them at home.

noroad

Guy is actually going to deliver them for me for $75 to cover gas which isnt bad at all.

Now to figure out if I will have a shop repaint them, or just go get some paint myself and do them at home.

Maybe try paint from quadratec that matches yours first only cost like 20 bucks for 2 cans and if it come out bad your not in the whole that much. i just oredered some to do touch up so i can let you know if its worth the 10 bucks also!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Maybe try paint from quadratec that matches yours first only cost like 20 bucks for 2 cans and if it come out bad your not in the whole that much. i just oredered some to do touch up so i can let you know if its worth the 10 bucks also!

I have the smaller touch up pen/brush thing that is a close match. I thought about the cans from mopar, but they are kinda small. Local place lets you buy a qt then they make it into spray cans for not much extra. My friend did that and it matched super close on his odd color green gti. He just didnt clear coat it or it would have looked perfect. I think im gonna plastidip them black for the time being or maybe white.

noroad

I have the smaller touch up pen/brush thing that is a close match. I thought about the cans from mopar, but they are kinda small. Local place lets you buy a qt then they make it into spray cans for not much extra. My friend did that and it matched super close on his odd color green gti. He just didnt clear coat it or it would have looked perfect. I think im gonna plastidip them black for the time being or maybe white.

Ooo ok thats cool about the paint and plastidip would look good, prob look pretty mean in black!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Ooo ok thats cool about the paint and plastidip would look good, prob look pretty mean in black!

Would prolly look like this, when I had my strike force doors.

image-207441670.jpg

I'll have to check them out Adam, I just worry about ordering and the cans won't spray. I know the local place will swap them out.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Had to do a lunch test fit

Attachments

• image-3553142721.jpg
    image-3553142721.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 334
  • image-2745489200.jpg
    image-2745489200.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 336

hlax2525

I think I just saw those on Craigslist the other day. I didn't even think about getting them and having them painting. Great pickup.
Let me know how painting them turns out

Top Bottom