His & hers Jeeps!

Hefe

not EXACTLY his and hers... but she does drive them both at times

IMG_3912.JPG

*the golf cart started life as a Kawasaki Prairie 400 ATV, we cut and stretched it, and mounted golf cart parts to the frame, and put that sweet sweet body on it!
it is now a 4x4 400cc golf cart that does almost 50mph

WJCO

Meme King
not EXACTLY his and hers... but she does drive them both at times

View attachment 265559

*the golf cart started life as a Kawasaki Prairie 400 ATV, we cut and stretched it, and mounted golf cart parts to the frame, and put that sweet sweet body on it!
it is now a 4x4 400cc golf cart that does almost 50mph

That's cool.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I tried to do a his/hers thing but it was an epic fail. I took my wife to the Jeep/Dodge dealer to have her test drive the Cherokee. She didn't want to go the extra three grand and bought a Dodge Journey instead. At least it wasn't a Prius.

JKbrick

I tried to do a his/hers thing but it was an epic fail. I took my wife to the Jeep/Dodge dealer to have her test drive the Cherokee. She didn't want to go the extra three grand and bought a Dodge Journey instead. At least it wasn't a Prius.

Your probably lucky, took mine to look at 4 door wranglers and took a grand Cherokee home!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hefe

I've been trying to get my wife to buy a Grand Cherokee... those trucks are just straight sexy!

Hangemhigh1

His & hers Jeeps!

We responded to this post when my wife's JK was stock. Here they are again hers with a 3.5" AEV lift and 35" tires with 18" wheels. I got a mid width bumper. People ask me if I'm jealous of her Jeep. I laugh and say no, my name is on both registrations. IMG_5021.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

Last edited:
She spent the weekend watching videos and looking at the build section on the jeep site. lol. She wants to look at the diesel option when they come out, I am hoping a dealer might work us a deal if we end up with 2. lol. Oh boy I am in trouble, she also found out the dream jeep builder on here as well. LOL.. but a good type of trouble.

MrEmmDubya

She spent the weekend watching videos and looking at the build section on the jeep site. lol. She wants to look at the diesel option when they come out, I am hoping a dealer might work us a deal if we end up with 2. lol. Oh boy I am in trouble, she also found out the dream jeep builder on here as well. LOL.. but a good type of trouble.
That could get dangerous.

Jackal01

My wife's Mustang was totalled from Harvey. She wants a JK but after I showed her all the options the JL will have she may just wait until they come out. Either way...second wrangler limited for us! Then when the Scrambler comes out, I'll transfer all my toys to hers, sell mine "stock" JK then get the truck. Now if the truck will accept JK parts...oh man. I'll be giddy!

Top Bottom