His & hers Jeeps!

JKbrick

My wife's Mustang was totalled from Harvey. She wants a JK but after I showed her all the options the JL will have she may just wait until they come out. Either way...second wrangler limited for us! Then when the Scrambler comes out, I'll transfer all my toys to hers, sell mine "stock" JK then get the truck. Now if the truck will accept JK parts...oh man. I'll be giddy!

Can't imagine how many vehicles got totaled in the last month in Texas and now Florida.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

Can't imagine how many vehicles got totaled in the last month in Texas and now Florida.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Rumors are 500,000 for Texas alone. We are gonna try to take advantage of Jeep's hurricane/disaster promo they have now through Oct 31 for flooded vehicles. Supposed to be employee pricing however I have no clue how much off that normally makes a JKU.

JKbrick

Rumors are 500,000 for Texas alone. We are gonna try to take advantage of Jeep's hurricane/disaster promo they have now through Oct 31 for flooded vehicles. Supposed to be employee pricing however I have no clue how much off that normally makes a JKU.

I wouldn't doubt it, looked like every driveway had 2 or 3 cars in it and they were everywhere in the city streets, looked horrible

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I wouldn't doubt it, looked like every driveway had 2 or 3 cars in it and they were everywhere in the city streets, looked horrible

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Got a new pic today. We didn't plan on this trail having some challenging obstacles that she wasn't used to, but she did great and I think it built up her confidence about how much more she can do with her Jeep.

DSC07216.jpg

Jackal01

20171011_224416%7E2.jpg

Well Harvey claimed my wife's Mustang. With Jeep offering employee pricing it was too good to pass up a new JKU. She's stoked and I didn't even talk her into it! Pretty nice improvements over my 2011 Sport, though. Better shots tomorrow.

WJCO

Meme King
Out of all of our houses since we've had the Jeeps, this is the first time we've been able to fit both Jeeps in the garage.

IMG_20180826_064932_974.jpg

Top Bottom