HITCH STINGERS are NOW AVAILABLE - Order Yours Today!!

Mgauger

Welcome to WAYALIFE. Not trying to be an ass here but if you take the time to read my original post, you'll see that I am actually trying to SELL these HITCH STINGERS that I am making. You know, this as opposed to asking others like yourself what you chose to do. :rolleyes2:

I apologize, was not my intention!! I meant to say had these been for sale sooner I would have gotten one as the price is pretty much a wash and I like the design of yours better, it would roll over the rocks where as I think the hitch I used could get hung up on the rocks.

Again, my apologies,,,I'm an avid follower!!! :(

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize, was not my intention!! I meant to say had these been for sale sooner I would have gotten one as the price is pretty much a wash and I like the design of yours better, it would roll over the rocks where as I think the hitch I used could get hung up on the rocks.

Fair enough, water under the bridge. Thank you for the apology.

jesse3638

Hooked

Fair enough, water under the bridge. Thank you for the apology.
If more people acted this way and accepted responsibility for a mistake the world would be a better place.

After breaking a second u-bolt on my LoD carrier I'm thinking of pulling the bumper and going with EVO's gate mounted carrier. If I do I'll be looking into one of these.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

As said already, that's a great attitude.

Everyone makes mistakes from time to time. Own it, apologize, and move on.

That's much better than what some do which is argue about it, then end up getting buthurt and going away.

I think I speak for most when I say I hope to see you stick around and enjoy the forum.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who've been asking about them, I'm happy to announce that we've got more Hitch Stingers in stock and they'll be shipping tomorrow :yup:

IMG_4236.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
@wayoflife I have been looking everywhere for one and your link nor jls I can't find a price or availability? this thread was last updated in 2019
Unfortunately, the cost of steel and manufacturing of these has gone up quite a bit since we first started making these and to the point where most people were unwilling to buy one. Needless to say, we discontinued making them because of it. Sorry.

GNNSmok

Sounds like a plan, Best of luck! hope It has and just Maybe I can get my hands on one soon! I have already wacked my dv8 tire carrier LOL Better a stinger then rip off the carrier

Last edited:
Top Bottom