Hollister Hills

werks

Same here, depending on dates I'd be interested in joining, it would be good to meet some of the local crew! Any of you locals doing any of the Cal 4WD Association events like the Frolic there on April 27th-29th? How about Sierra Trek at the Fordyce trail this summer?

ka-bar

Same here, depending on dates I'd be interested in joining, it would be good to meet some of the local crew! Any of you locals doing any of the Cal 4WD Association events like the Frolic there on April 27th-29th? How about Sierra Trek at the Fordyce trail this summer?

No, I’m camping the weekend of the frolic. And since my Jeep is still on stock tires and suspension, I’ll have to pass on Fordyce for now [emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Astroman

I’m signed up for Fordyce (along with several other Wayalifers) on the Friday run of Sierra Trek. Running Rubicon earlier that week with the Wayalife group.

werks

I’m signed up for Fordyce (along with several other Wayalifers) on the Friday run of Sierra Trek. Running Rubicon earlier that week with the Wayalife group.

Cool, looks like I will be on the same run with you and the the others on here then on Friday at Sierra Trek! Hope to have a chance to meet you and some of the other locals before hand at HH. On a side note I noticed the post a few months ago of you dropping off your jeep for the next stage of your build. Did you get it back yet and if so how are you liking it?

I'll keep my eye on this thread to see if people put up any dates, can't wait for all of this rain to go away!

Astroman

On a side note I noticed the post a few months ago of you dropping off your jeep for the next stage of your build. Did you get it back yet and if so how are you liking it?

Yup -- she's back and she's awesome :2thumbsup:

I just posted an update to my build thread with lots of pics......

ka-bar

Yup -- she's back and she's awesome :2thumbsup:

I just posted an update to my build thread with lots of pics......

Great build, I love it! I am so hoping we can all get a meet up together. I’m still stock and want to drool over everyone else’s Jeeps [emoji23] don’t worry, I’ll clean up after myself [emoji23]🤙🏼

SES50

Sierra Trek

I see that a couple of you are planning on running Sierra Trek this year. Looks like everyone is planning on Running Friday? We were talking about going as well, just checking before signing up.

SES50

werks

Yep, I’m signed up for the Friday run up Fordyce along with a few others on here too I believe :yup:

Ruvicon

Astroman, me and I believe Brute moved dates on Sierra Trek Fordyce from Friday to Thursday due to a mixup on Sierra Trek website. We’re also doing Signal Peak on Friday.

Top Bottom