Holy Post Apocalyptic Coil Over Mad Max Fury Road Rat Rods!!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I don't guess my kids will be able to see this. :shock:

Looks like it's going to be even more mind blowing than the original Road Warrior was when it came out back in the day! Headsplode!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WHAT A DAY... WHAT A LOVELY DAY!!

Just saw the newest trailer for this badass film and needed to post it up :thumb:

Sithwindu

WHAT A DAY... WHAT A LOVELY DAY!!

Just saw the newest trailer for this badass film and needed to post it up :thumb:

It pains me but usually after the first trailer and maybe a more I depth second trailer (since most first trailers are vague lol) , I stop watching the trailers to movies I wanna watch! I wanna go in blind! Iv done the same with the avengers! Since the last trailer isaw had a spoiler >.<

BlackHat

I know it's a movie but it amazes me how they all have new tread on the tires. You would think it would be a little difficult to get new tires during the time period seems times are rough, or are they raiding a tire factory somewhere?

Flat Top

The more trailers I see of the this, the more I want to see it, and in a theatre. I have a good setup at home, but there are certain movies that need to be seen on the big screen, this looks to be one. :rock:

Top Bottom