HOMECOMING : NEW WAYALIFE Family Photo Celebrating MOBY's Return

JAGS

Hooked
Great pics. A little weird still not seeing Rubicat even after all this time.

So......gotta ask......what’s next? [emoji6]

Brute

Hooked
Incredible...between Moby's new heart transplant and Jaws (?) hill climbing awesomeness, Jet Li has become the red headed stepchild...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - thanks guys, glad you like the family photo!! :D

Would love to get a TJ but people are crazy and want stupid money for them. There's no way I could justify buying one for what they're asking especially when there's so many other Jeeps I'd rather have. Plus, it's not like we haven't had one before. :crazyeyes:

20170205164447-f4bfe706-me.jpg

As far as our JL goes, I won't lie, it's hard to want to drive him over our JT. Plus, with Moby back home again... 40's would definitely make a difference and that may have to happen.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Would love to get a TJ but people are crazy and want stupid money for them. There's no way I could justify buying one for what they're asking especially when there's so many other Jeeps I'd rather have.

It is insane what people want for them, kept trying to pick one up a few months ago. I kept losing out since I would have to drive forever to get one for a good deal.

Ddays

Hooked

Would love to get a TJ but people are crazy and want stupid money for them. There's no way I could justify buying one for what they're asking especially when there's so many other Jeeps I'd rather have. Plus, it's not like we haven't had one before. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 354505

As far as our JL goes, I won't lie, it's hard to want to drive him over our JT. Plus, with Moby back home again... 40's would definitely make a difference and that may have to happen.

Holy beadlock bolts Batman! :crazyeyes:

BaddestCross

View attachment 354505

Damn. That was a good looking TJ. [emoji15]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Clutch

Caught the Bug
That TJ was nice. What tires were you running in that pic?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The CJ5 is even better in person. At your age, you should really consider getting a will and leaving that to me.

Seriously amazing restore. I’m not sure why I like more, The 3B of the CJ5.
🥰🥰

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom