Hound's 17 JKU Gobi Build

Houndy95

Yes I cant wait! Just driving it down the road is a huge improvement. Feels like a totally different Animal.

Houndy95

I got a chance to install a few small things from Christmas. Some under hood lights, Rugged Ridge hood latches and a EVO trail table. Pleased with how it all came out. Lights are going to be a nice addition for those night runs. Also am glad to get rid of the OEM hood latches that were chalked and faded after only a year of owning the jeep.
20181229_160342.jpg 20181229_160256.jpg 20181228_165717.jpg

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Jeep is looking mean. I’m running the same coils, shocks, and tires . The machete beadlocks are same ones I’ve been eyeing but didn’t know if I wanted to up to beadlocks just yet . How was install ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Houndy95

Jeep is looking mean. I’m running the same coils, shocks, and tires . The machete beadlocks are same ones I’ve been eyeing but didn’t know if I wanted to up to beadlocks just yet . How was install ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I love the look it has. Install was not to difficult. Fortunately all 5 started with little effort. Biggest thing was torquing all the bolts. It’s a time consuming task for sure but if you take your time install is straight forward. Plus having read a lot of the other posts on doing installs, everything went smoothly. I think only having 35’s made it a bit easier than bigger 37’s or 40’s. The end result as you can see is worth it in my opinion.

Houndy95

Such an awesome color for a Jeep. Good choice.
Thanks! I was going to get granite crystal at first but when I saw gobi in person I couldnt refuse. It worked out though because fast forward a year when I picked up my 2500 I got it in granite crystal.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Ocala, hey neighbor, nice rig. You got a Wayalife member up here in Jacksonville if you ever find yourself stranded or in need of help.

Top Bottom