Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

I was reaaaaaaaaal close to it, even took my JK back to stock. But I just couldn't make myself pull the trigger!

Either day works for me, I will probably start putting my Jeep back in order around 2 or so this afternoon once work dies down. I think Bobby is supposed to come by at some point to pick something up too, so it's up to you guys. Mike, you up yet? :bleh:

Good morning! Whatever you guys want to do is fine by me. I am just running some errands and meeting a buddy for lunch around noon'ish. Rest of the day is wide open.

For sure I can head up to you. Where are you at again? I'm headed to lunch now and need to finish up a few things here. PM me your cell and I'll hit you up in a couple hours.

Kyle7R

I think Amber and David were doing her level at his place

I just got my tires swapped back over, trying to decide if I want to mess with the carrier right now or not.

Jackal01

I would help but Mike's trip to Angelina NF intrigued me so Angela, Z and I are doing that. So far a fun trip!

PROJKUR

Sounds like I am missing out on all the fun!

Up in Milwaukee for the weekend so unfortunately I can't come help/hand out beers!

Whatever doesn't get done this weekend, I am planning on installing all my goodies next weekend if anyone wants to join (pending rear shocks arriving from KIng)! Beer provided![emoji482]

Dave and Mike, did y'all do more fender trimming?

Kyle7R

Hey houston jeepers wanted to say what's up I'm in the Cypress area

Welcome to the shit show!

I would help but Mike's trip to Angelina NF intrigued me so Angela, Z and I are doing that. So far a fun trip!

Take pictures! I was just talking to Nathan about that place the other day, I want to make a trip up there.

Sounds like I am missing out on all the fun!

Up in Milwaukee for the weekend so unfortunately I can't come help/hand out beers!

Whatever doesn't get done this weekend, I am planning on installing all my goodies next weekend if anyone wants to join (pending rear shocks arriving from KIng)! Beer provided![emoji482]

Dave and Mike, did y'all do more fender trimming?

Everything everybody is doing this weekend just sounds like practice for your rig!

Napalm

When you walk out in the garage and it looks like your Jeep had been skipping leg day, you find the time to fix it :thumb:

You'd think all these parts would. But, I did move them from my office into the back of Steel today. Progress.

:)

Top Bottom