How do I get free parts from vendors so that I can wheel like Eddie

BadApple

Since you're so badass you should probably just run 44's on 3.73's hopefully with the 3.8 and make sure you don't carry any spare parts...

Thanks for that great info do you know if I need to carry both sides shafts or just the long side. That should be the weak one correct.

Have I said one word about Adam? Hmmmm let me go back and check...... nope that was you all.

So your "Rig" in your profile suggests you might have a little more knowledge than you are implying. I think what these gentlemen are saying, is quit being a dick and stirring up trouble because your buddy is butt-hurt.

it's one of three things happening:

1. You're purposely being an idiot.
2. You genuinely want to know, but you're an idiot.
3. You're just a liar about your Jeep, and that makes you the lowest form of trashy idiot.

You can run whatever size of tire you want on a D30. Idiot.

BadApple

So your "Rig" in your profile suggests you might have a little more knowledge than you are implying. I think what these gentlemen are saying, is quit being a dick and stirring up trouble because your buddy is butt-hurt.

it's one of three things happening:

1. You're purposely being an idiot.
2. You genuinely want to know, but you're an idiot.
3. You're just a liar about your Jeep, and that makes you the lowest form of trashy idiot.

You can run whatever size of tire you want on a D30. Idiot.

So now the name calling has began huh?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is on my other jeep. I want big tires so I can wheel like eddie

Hey Michael, I appreciated when you contacted about the doors you had for sale back when I needed a new set. Your wife seemed real nice when I met her and to the best of my knowledge, I've never had a problem with you and see that we've talked on multiple occasions regarding questions you had. In all honesty, I'd really prefer to keep it that way and so I'm asking as nicely as I can - if you've got a problem with me, the way I've treated your friend or otherwise, I'd be grateful if you could just walk away from the forum and leave well enough alone.

So now the name calling has began huh?

Merely an observation. Heck, a lot of people call me an asshole.

I think its funny how you think you're in control. You try to illicit anger or whatever emotion. Eddie lets it go on purely for entertainment value. You, your two buddies, and everyone else on this forum are literally a keystroke away from being kicked off. You have the opportunity to take the high road and leave, yet you keep...on...posting.

My observation is you sir, (and your buddies) are an idiot.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah but still didn't say one word on this thread about Adam.

Since you seemed to have missed my post, I will ask once again and as nicely as I can that you please walk away from all this. If nothing else, please do yourself a favor and spend more time with your real friends instead of inciting drama on a forum you no longer care for.

rogerk93

What is going on. Eddie has asked you nicely more times than I would have. For someone who doesn't care about the people on this forum is putting a lot of time and effort to get heard. You are embarrassing yourself at this point

Top Bottom