How many posts do I have to have before I can be an asshole on WOL?

benatc1

Hooked
so let me get this straight, cause i might have missed something.. guy comes on forum he truly knows nothing about, starts shit, gets called out and found out for he is because, lets be honest, its the internet and it doesn't take much, then all of the sudden asked for it to go all go away. gotta love internet tough guys...:grayno:

Ddays

Hooked
Whhaaaaaat? Is this guy serious? He now wants the thread to go away? :cheesy: What an imbecile.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I fucked up. I apologize for anything I said.

And here I thought you were just trying to jerk me off. You know, so that you could make it cleaner for the next guy.

Can we just delete this thread please.

You mean so that your employer doesn't see that you were trolling my forum on their time and using their computers? :naw:

Sorry but if we deleted threads like this, normal people wouldn't know what really happened and that would make it easier for guys like you to spread lies about us on other social media sites.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, so you do have a job..... Well keep saving your money for that badass Jeep you want you want to build. Here's a couple :twocents: for some new tires and shit. :thumb:

View attachment 231749
View attachment 231750

Imagine that! I guess that explains why I got the following PM from this guy. :naw:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 11:26 AM
Subject: New Private Message at WAYALIFE Jeep Forum

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear wayoflife,

You have received a new private message at WAYALIFE Jeep Forum from 1eviljk, entitled "sorry".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://wayalife.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
you didnt have to go there man. ill stop right now

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://wayalife.com/private.php

All the best,
WAYALIFE Jeep Forum

It's very interesting how people act in the internet when they think they are anonymous. Here's a tip for you. Anonymity on the internet, no such thing without a significant level of technical understanding and effort. If you don't know how to research and find people on the internet, you aren't savvy enough to be anonymous.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Holy crap I follow him on instagram! LOL. He always is starting stuff with random people on different pages. Jeep_Beef, itsajeepmeme, jkjeepsofamerica, etc. He's decently well known, and disliked on those pages. My night has just been made :cheesy:

YellowYj517

Lmao wow he thought he wasn't going to get found out. All fun and games until you realize you're just a fucking idiot asking to delete the thread lol, grow some balls dude. This genuinely made me laugh!

Top Bottom