How old are you?

TJ4fun

Two CJ 5s a CJ7 a YJ and my little yellow TJ. I'm not as tough as I used to be, so the coil springs are easier on this ole timer.

MarkW13

Two CJ 5s a CJ7 a YJ and my little yellow TJ. I'm not as tough as I used to be, so the coil springs are easier on this ole timer.

Try some coilovers, they are even better. I remember the difference between the cj springs and the yj springs and thinking, wow that is much better. That's how I feel about going from springs to coilovers.

TJ4fun

In my book, the coil was one of Jeeps greatest deep down changes, although a spring wont come out of its bucket during extreme flex like the coil can.

MarkW13

In my book, the coil was one of Jeeps greatest deep down changes, although a spring wont come out of its bucket during extreme flex like the coil can.

Yeah, coils took the ride from pickup to comfort. Everything has advantages and disadvantages, but coils are huge leap from the old cj springs.

Merlin

15 yrs and i've had 9 Jeeps

2000 Sliver XJ Limited

2000 White XJ Limited

1978 Teal CJ5 304 3speed

1976 Red CJ7 304 3speed

1978 Brown CJ5 304 3 speed

2013 Green JKR 6 speed...still have

1964 Gray FC170 4 speed

1986 Green Grand Wagoneer....still have

1987 Blue Grand Wagoneer

I think I have a problem...:cheesy:

holliewood61

I'm 30 in human years been a jeeper for 10 yrs. Have owned about 2 dozen jeeps. My current fleet is a 60 cj5, 77 cj7, 81 cj7, 99 tj, 00 wj, and a 08 wk.

Disclaimer: the fleet is subject to change daily

UpsideUp

I'm 2 years old TODAY!! Although my Jeep is 3 years old...2 years ago today I brought Rooster home and have loved it ever since!

Petthefish

I've been a jeeper for five years now. I started with what we now call the baby jeep. Our Patriot. Now just a few months ago we upgraded to a 2015 wrangler

Bird Dog 36

29 years! I bought my '83 CJ7 in '86 and still have it today. Total Nub when it comes to my JKu, only 1 month. But I feel that once you buy a jeep, you become the Jeep. Jeep is more of a lifestyle than a brand.

kornchip

4 years. My JK was the first new car I ever bought. 2011 and I plan to keep it in the garage for my kids someday.

Top Bottom