Howdy from Anaheim!

Welcome from San Diego! I was just at that exact spot. Everybody and their mother knows about this campsite unfortunately.
46655FFF-5FE5-4CB4-ACD4-34226F1253F2.jpeg

Last edited:

Nate’s_823

Yeah big time! I actually wasn’t camping. We did the trail, went for a hike then came back and it was there lol snapped that picture cuz it was hilarious that a random campground showed up while hiking.

Nate’s_823

Actually I was just there this past weekend and on the way back out a MASSIVE group of people in Subarus with RTT’s had made an entire base camp in the middle of the main wash where people drive. There was no joke about 10 of them not off to the side, but clearly on tue path where people drive, tents out and pop up privacy screens up. I waved to be polite and they stared at me like I was ruining there camping with the dust. It was crazy.

Actually I was just there this past weekend and on the way back out a MASSIVE group of people in Subarus with RTT’s had made an entire base camp in the middle of the main wash where people drive. There was no joke about 10 of them not off to the side, but clearly on tue path where people drive, tents out and pop up privacy screens up. I waved to be polite and they stared at me like I was ruining there camping with the dust. It was crazy.
That’s the problem with that area.

Top Bottom