Howdy

Jeeptime

Hello from Las Vegas and points North. My wife Sharon enjoys drivng her 2022 392 Silver Zynith JL Wrangler Unlimited. I am the Co-Pilot while she navigates the trails. She also has a 2022 Wrangler JL Unlimited Diesel in Sting Grey.
Sharon moved from Tahoes to Jeeps. I am still a Tahoe Guy.
Sharons Jeeps are both set up with,
Warn Winch Zeon 10/S, w/ Synthetic rope and Wireless remote, Warn Fairliner.
Factor 55 Winch Shackle
Goose Gear Tailgate table
Door Lock hinge pins
ARB Air Compressor and CKMA12 with hose accessories kit.
Rugged radios GMRS radio 2 way
Mopar Grip handle kit on passenger side
Fire Extinguisher
Amp Power Steps
Maximums JL rear tow loops
Brand Motion Fullvue Camera Mirrow
ASFIR Skid Plate for exhaut system
Toyo Tires AT III 35 x 17 in
Fox Steering Stablizer
Teraflex Front and Rear Shocks
MorrFlate 4 tire air system
Misc YanKum recovery gear
Bullet Point dash acceseries.
She looks froward to exploring more trails and gaining more off road skills.

I joined because I like the Wayalife videos and what Eddie teaches. Hope to learn more and pass it on to my wif

Jeeptime

Sharon not much for internet. In fact she ditched her computer years ago. We are both in our late 70's and try to spend time doing the things we enjoy.
Sharon likes jeeping and quilting. I enjoy the smell of gun powder in the morning breaking clays. We travel between Las Vegas, Northern CA. and Spokane, WA. area in our RV. We try to do as many jeep runs as we can in Las Vegas area. Would like to do more in CA. We tried to find places in the Spokane are but drew a blank.
Traveling so much it hard to get the time to jeep more. Will try to do the Rubicon Trial area and thinking about going to the Merus Adventure facility in Texas when we can plan the time.
We do not go out alone. We like to go with people that know the trails and can spot when needed to accomplish a difficult area.
Stock Jeep with no lift, so not Super Rock crawlers. Sharon does enjoy the challenge of some of the courses we have run. They are her jeeps and I am the co-pilot to help her with maintenance and support.

CalSgt

Hooked
Sharon not much for internet. In fact she ditched her computer years ago. We are both in our late 70's and try to spend time doing the things we enjoy.
Sharon likes jeeping and quilting. I enjoy the smell of gun powder in the morning breaking clays. We travel between Las Vegas, Northern CA. and Spokane, WA. area in our RV. We try to do as many jeep runs as we can in Las Vegas area. Would like to do more in CA. We tried to find places in the Spokane are but drew a blank.
Traveling so much it hard to get the time to jeep more. Will try to do the Rubicon Trial area and thinking about going to the Merus Adventure facility in Texas when we can plan the time.
We do not go out alone. We like to go with people that know the trails and can spot when needed to accomplish a difficult area.
Stock Jeep with no lift, so not Super Rock crawlers. Sharon does enjoy the challenge of some of the courses we have run. They are her jeeps and I am the co-pilot to help her with maintenance and support.
This may not be the most popular opinion but if you’re in a stock jeep I’d recommend going on one of the jamboree events if you’re set on doing the Rubicon trail.

Top Bottom