Hurricane Helene

You’d really think that the feds would be pumping money out for those American people right now based solely on the fact the election is 1 month away. Maybe shows how out of touch the dems are. Hopefully trump doesn’t bring that up tho, he’ll just be labeled as taking advantage of a terrible situation lol.

You’d really think that the feds would be pumping money out for those American people right now based solely on the fact the election is 1 month away. Maybe shows how out of touch the dems are. Hopefully trump doesn’t bring that up tho, he’ll just be labeled as taking advantage of a terrible situation lol.
This area as well as WNC is probably 95% republican. They can’t win anyway.

A lot of the people in Helene's path are Trump supporters so Brandon and Kamala don't necessarily want to help to much.

Yea that’s a good point you both make, figured they’d at least try and buy a few though, less to create later 😂

I am pretty sure that the issue is not on purpose. It is simply a matter that they do not know what they are doing and were inadequately prepared. After all, this problem has been foreseen for at least 100 years so they did not have enough time to be ready.

The agency which is tasked with being prepared, wasn't.

I am pretty sure that the issue is not on purpose. It is simply a matter that they do not know what they are doing and were inadequately prepared. After all, this problem has been foreseen for at least 100 years so they did not have enough time to be ready.

The agency which is tasked with being prepared, wasn't.
Yea for sure, my comment was incredibly facetious.

One of many to come I would imagine. If you haven’t seen the video this dumbass CEO released shortly after, you should look it up. They have the worst lawyers around to say that was okay to release.

One of many to come I would imagine. If you haven’t seen the video this dumbass CEO released shortly after, you should look it up. They have the worst lawyers around to say that was okay to release.

I remember hearing about this just a day after the hurricane hit. Company management are retards.

Top Bottom