Hydro Blue Pearl color thread - Let's see them pearly blues!

WJCO

Meme King
You put her wheels on it she’s gonna take the whole thing 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Lol. It's kinda already happened. When we originally got the JT, she referred to it as ' his' (as in mine). Then she started driving it and won't hardly drive her JK anymore.

For any of you considering switching from a JK to a JL or JT, it's quite enticing and satisfying. The new platform is impressive.

Lol. It's kinda already happened. When we originally got the JT, she referred to it as ' his' (as in mine). Then she started driving it and won't hardly drive her JK anymore.

For any of you considering switching from a JK to a JL or JT, it's quite enticing and satisfying. The new platform is impressive.

Just lean into it man. Pickup a set of car lashes for it and let her have it 🤣

IMG_5635.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked

Agreed. I’d definitely sell my JK for another JT or JL. If I did, I would definitely be living in it because my wife would kick me out for sure.

Ddays

Hooked

Lol. Won't happen.

Be sure to post up pics of the pink accessory additions! :cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
Do you think it needs a small spacer lift?

Maybe. Gonna keep it like this for awhile and see if I like it or if I want to add some lift. I hit some speed bumps today faster than I normally would and did some sharp fast turns to see if there was any rubbing or anything. So far, no issues nor noises. Crazy that 35s fit with ZERO modifications.

Top Bottom