Hydroassist question

fiend

Caught the Bug
I went with the single pass, mounted on the cross bar just in front of the radiator but behind the grill. Hose routing for that location was a lot easier if fluid could go in one end of the cooler and out the other.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Same situation as Fiend above. Has never let me down for 5 years I have owned it. I have only used power steering fluid, not the recommended Swepco brand. Has withstood 110 degree temps.

A.J.

Dual pass here. Same location for cooler but my pump is on the passenger side with the Hemi so dual pass is easier. In this case.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

I used a single pass behind the grill, just like Fiend.

My only suggestion would be to leave enough slack in the lines that go to/from the cooler so that you can angle the cooler while you're bleeding the system. Air loves to get trapped in there and it is hard to bleed it out when the cooler is horizontal.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Did anyone use an inline filter anywhere? I saw a recommendation on the WTO faq page but that was a first after reading most people's setups.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Slimebones

Did anyone use an inline filter anywhere? I saw a recommendation on the WTO faq page but that was a first after reading most people's setups.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FYI: The fluid reservoir from PSC includes an internal filter.

Top Bottom