HydroScrewed?????

KrawlerJK

I think you should do the hemi swap, get a snorkel, and try it again! You're going to have to defeat that water puddle now!
"Hey y'all hold my beer and watch this"
:beer::D

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree!!! I think there is an ancient indian burial ground under it. I have literally seen hundreds of rigs sunk in it!

I have a personal vendetta against it now! I will beat it or die trying! By the way... Will you hold my beer for a sec?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Oh and yes, I will definitely hold your beer while I hold a video camera and film the next try! :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

I hydrolocked my engine before about 5 or so years ago back when it was still jsut a lil baby. My dash says over 65k but my engine has half that amount. I am very wary of water these days...

actually I just realized that ive hydrolocked, and broke my axle.... maybe Im not doing this right :crazyeyes:

KrawlerJK

You don't need the reservoir with the '12's and up. I'm sure it helps but it isn't totally necessary.

In addition to the reservoir coming with the kit... When I spoke with PSC they also recommended I also use a cooler for the system as well. It wasn't that they were trying to upsell me either. They told me to go to napa and get a small radiator. Overkill? Probably

KrawlerJK

I hydrolocked my engine before about 5 or so years ago back when it was still jsut a lil baby. My dash says over 65k but my engine has half that amount. I am very wary of water these days...

Thanks! Makes me feel a little better!

In addition to the reservoir coming with the kit... When I spoke with PSC they also recommended I also use a cooler for the system as well. It wasn't that they were trying to upsell me either. They told me to go to napa and get a small radiator. Overkill? Probably

I have a cooler also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom