I agree there are a bunch assholes on this website

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
If I sat in the corner of your living room and listened to all your conversations but never spoke a word for 9 months and no one knew I was even there, would you consider me an active part of your family? I hope not. You sir are lurking. You exist, you consume, you read, but you never engage. We have no idea who you are.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

That is perfect! You don't have to know a ton about Jeeps to be active. There are many threads that are simply photo diaries of trips, and Jeeps. See something you like, then say, "Your Jeep looks great," or, "Nice photo." That's all there is to it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Because they're mooches. They're the same people who would take advantage of you if you opened up your actual home to them for free. Let them stay free, cook for them, etc, all while they sit around and watch, but as soon as something doesn't meet their agenda, its everyone's fault but theirs.

Yup, sounds about right to me. What cracks me up is that guys like this go on and on about how Jeepers are "supposed to be nice and that's why they'll wave to each other". And, I suppose he's right - NONE of these guys who just want to use this forum ever take the time to GIVE US A WAVE. :naw:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
What do you consider an active member I'm on these forms all day every day

For starters, not be a cry baby, but I'm a little late in delivering that bit of info.

Can't wait to see how you bitch about us on your other forums that you're on all day. At least you'll be a contributing member there. [emoji854]

mo0s3

LOL, people need to relax a bit :)
If you feel people are assholes to you on the web then maybe join another forum ??? Wayalife is correct he has rules and if you choose to not follow them then maybe kick rocks ? Pretty simple I think. And it isn't terribly hard to be active actually, if you just read posts all day and never respond to any there really isn't a way to have members even know who or what you are. There are a lot of great people and information here, a lot of generous members as well. But if you put emotions to someone else's text it can cause a shit storm ! People get to butt hurt over words nowadays lol. Man up and put it in 4low and keep cruising...

ScoobyCarolanNC

NONE of these guys who just want to use this forum ever take the time to GIVE US A WAVE. :naw:

Ya know, that actually some how never occurred to me. Hell, I'd consider a wave, a sunrise, & a pic of a fish someone caught an active member. Oh well, 'tis the season!

Sent from my duck blind.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: After sending out an emailer announcing our newest video, I got the following from this guy...

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Cochran [mailto:brandoncochran@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2016 9:42 PM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Re: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO : The Bumps & Bruises of Calamity Jane - Our Project CJ5 [Part 2]

Stop emailing me idiot

> On Dec 18, 2016, at 6:36 PM, "webmaster@wayalife.com" <webmaster@wayalife.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Rockbottom,
> From the moment Cindy and I first saw Jane, we could see that she was a basket case of bumps and bruises and that a lot of work was gonna be needed in order to make her whole again. Of course, the work needed to be done is a big part of what makes an old Jeep like her so much fun and if you click on the link below, you'll get to see some of the problem spots we found as well as some of the repairs we started to make.
>
> http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...s-amp-Bruises-on-Our-Jeep-CJ5-Renegade-Part-2
>
> We hope you enjoy our presentation and we look forward to seeing you on www.WAYALIFE.com!
>
> Eddie & Cindy

:crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: After sending out an emailer announcing our newest video, I got the following from this guy...

:crazyeyes:

Wow. :shock: Coming from the guy that said "I thought all jeepers were supposed to be nice to each other they'll like to wave to each other."

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess they dont know how to unsubscribe

:cheesy: This is what I said to him...

"LOL!! You have the ability to turn off emails coming from me and yet, somehow, I'm the idiot.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

Wow. :shock: Coming from the guy that said "I thought all jeepers were supposed to be nice to each other they'll like to wave to each other."

Seriously, right :crazyeyes:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I will never understand how the masses can be so arrogant and quite honestly moronic... and yet nearly ALL of them have the same "Excuses" for how they didn't break the rules... ACTIVE member is much different then "I've been a member for months, I just dont post much." What you just said is that you KNOW you are NOT an active member, Moron! :doh:

and yet... we are the assholes...

forget-to-mention-morons_o_863318.jpg

Last edited:

trailraider

if you run into a asshole in the morning, he's an asshole. if you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole. plain and simple.

Top Bottom