I couldn't stay jeepless

You and I are pretty much doing the exact same thing. I'm doing my LS swap right this time. That's why my frame is on jack stands and my body is on a cherry picker. Hopefully this ends up being the last time we redo a swap [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app
What pisses me off is I wasn't even the one who got to mess my shit up. That girl pulled out in front of me and decided it was time. Oh well. Bigger and better things to come.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your positive attitude is admirable, man! That said, I’m glad you’re getting to start fresh. It’s always awesome to get to make decisions a LITTLE bit different to make it exactly how you want based on previous experience. And plus dude, that frame was HAMMERED.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
The passenger side of the frame just bent below the radiator but it didn't look like much happened past that. Easy fix there. The driver's side looks ok at first but as you start moving toward the back, the fender kinked in two places, the windshield bracket hit the door, and the back of the driver's door had a bulge in it behind the window frame. It's fixable but they're giving me more than I have into it so why waste all the time. It would still be a junk title, manual windows and locks sport. Might as well step up to something better and call it a day.

I had someone cut me off and my brakes locked and wouldn't unlock last April. Damaged a ton of my body parts but started the itch to tear it apart again.
What pisses me off is I wasn't even the one who got to mess my shit up. That girl pulled out in front of me and decided it was time. Oh well. Bigger and better things to come.

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just catching up on the story. Sorry, you were forced into this by someone’s shitty driving but I think you made the right call on letting the Jeep go. Also, I’m really excited for the new engine and trans you got. Congrats! I assume you’re going to be working on this yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just catching up on the story. Sorry, you were forced into this by someone’s shitty driving but I think you made the right call on letting the Jeep go. Also, I’m really excited for the new engine and trans you got. Congrats! I assume you’re going to be working on this yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
For sure. I just need to wait until this garbage blows over so I can get another Jeep.

Just waiting out the Rona to see where finances land. Don't want to get a Jeep and in 3 months find out this shit is still rolling and I'm out of work.

I'll post up the new jeep when it comes. For now here's some pics to hold you over.IMG_20200331_163455.jpgIMG_20200331_163851.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's bigger than the 6L80 overall. The length I believe is about the same.

Just so you have some progress to read about I went out and removed the transfer case off the new set up

I'll take it! Even if you have to ration out the bolt removals. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom