I couldn't stay jeepless

Bierpower

Hooked
Finally got a notification today that what I hope is the rest of my parts from Motech, are on the way and should be in friday. This weekend I should finally be able to drive past the end of the driveway.

Sent from my SM-P550 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
Just a quick update on this. I got the exhaust installed on Saturday and took it for a ride. It runs good but I have a few gremlins that I need to work out before it's ready to hit the trail. At this point I have no cooling fan, the speedo is off significantly (about 15%), I have a check engine light and a traction control light. The big downside to all of this is we are down in Florida visiting family over the holidays so it will be sitting until after New year's. The upside is it will for sure be ready for Jeep season this spring, and while it won't have lockers, it will have plenty of skinny pedal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Just a quick update on this. I got the exhaust installed on Saturday and took it for a ride. It runs good but I have a few gremlins that I need to work out before it's ready to hit the trail. At this point I have no cooling fan, the speedo is off significantly (about 15%), I have a check engine light and a traction control light. The big downside to all of this is we are down in Florida visiting family over the holidays so it will be sitting until after New year's. The upside is it will for sure be ready for Jeep season this spring, and while it won't have lockers, it will have plenty of skinny pedal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

The wait sucks for sure but something to look forward to in 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom