I couldn't stay jeepless

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Jealous of the Jeep and the garage, lol. Congrats man. It seems like it would have been much easier to do the engine swap in the new garage. I’ll bring my Jeep up and we can do a test. Enjoy your new place.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
So this guy deserves mad props and I'm going to post this right here on his build thread. He ran Holy Cross today with open diffs and didn't have to be pulled or winched a single time. He did this shit all on his own with open diffs. We were all flabbergasted that he made it through with no lockers, literally shocking. Now granted he has a V8, but still, an open 30 in the front (soon to be upgraded) and an open 44 in the back. Nice job today :thumb:

Fun poser pic from the trail.
DSC03056.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
So this guy deserves mad props and I'm going to post this right here on his build thread. He ran Holy Cross today with open diffs and didn't have to be pulled or winched a single time. He did this shit all on his own with open diffs. We were all flabbergasted that he made it through with no lockers, literally shocking. Now granted he has a V8, but still, an open 30 in the front (soon to be upgraded) and an open 44 in the back. Nice job today :thumb:

View attachment 331175

That’s some serious driving. Well done

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

RCVRY

View attachment 331175

Nice skills!

No wonder he needed a bigger shop; his balls must be huge. [emoji15][emoji106]

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug

View attachment 331175

Oh c’mon, next you’re going to tell us he did it all in 2 wheel drive. Seriously though, that’s awesome!

Bierpower

Hooked

View attachment 331175
I might print this out and frame it on the wall.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
That is a pretty cool shot of your Jeep. I shrunk the photos that I posted here so they'd load quickly. I have a larger copy of that one if you want. It's like 5mb.
I was actually referring to what you wrote. Lol. With the new house we have been moving stuff all week but I finally remembered to grab your socket tonight so I'll send it your way in the morning.

Sent from my SM-P550 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom