I find these forums full of smart-ass ass holes like yourself. Go fuck yourself

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, so the following email was forwarded to me and I wasn't sure what it was all about but now see it's because of this thread.

Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 11:24 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com

Hey I have been trying to delete my profile on wayalife forum. I want to say that I have enjoyed all your videos. I hate your forum. It's full of smart ass hateful people. It really disgusts me. Nobody is friendly and it is not a forum I would endorse. Delete me I'm not interested in being a part of such a hateful smart-ass bunch of people.
Eric Miller

Initially, I didn't know what it was in regards to so, I sent him the following response...

So log off and never come back. Problem solved.

To this, he responded with...

Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 11:30 AM
To: webmaster <webmaster@wayalife.com>
Subject: RE: 2016 WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run Photo Highlights

My point proven.....hateful ass holes all of you...if you were concerned with customer service a proper response would be totally different. Go fuck yourself.

And I replied by saying...

I will be sure to send you a full refund.

Apparently, still unsatisfied with my "customer service", he responded by saying...

Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 11:35 AM
To: webmaster <webmaster@wayalife.com>
Subject: RE: 2016 WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run Photo Highlights

Oh Fuck you again

And this was my final reply before looking into this matter more...

LOL!! For a guy who’s got his panties in a bunch over “hateful assholes”, it is ironic that the only hateful person I see is you. Guess I’ll need to go looking into what on the internet has gotten you all butthurt.

Hope you have a good weekend.

WJCO

Meme King
Okay, so the following email was forwarded to me and I wasn't sure what it was all about but now see it's because of this thread.

Initially, I didn't know what it was in regards to so, I sent him the following response...

Apparently, still unsatisfied with my "customer service", he responded by saying...

Quite a lapse in time for this to come to culmination. Wow.

rogerk93

Haha One of many reason why I love this forum. There is always someone who gets their feeling hurt and expresses their feeling as if it truly matters.

caminton

We all learn the hard way. Ask stupid questions get stupid answers. If someone calls you out for being stupid, don't get butthurt because they gave you the right answer.
^ Learned this the hard way. Picked up and carried on and still enjoy the forums.

jesse3638

Hooked

I hate people who feel they are entitled. By the way its all the antics, shit talking, advice and vids that keep me coming back for more not to mention anyone who fits in here tends to be honest and genuine. It's kinda of funny that though you have never met people in person when you finally do it feels like you're old friends. Keep up the good work!

Ddays

Hooked
Hahahahaha. What a dumbass. Too fucking dumb to figure how to post to a thread and then gets offended when he gets teased. So easy to get a rise outta these types....

JeepFan

Hooked

Crazy how a guy that "Is not a computer geek or a guy who sits in his mommas basement surfing the web." took the time to send you some ridiculous PM's. :grayno:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I like boobies

I love boobies too.. I mean who doesn't, right?

But because of Mr. Miller here, we cannot agree and therefore must disagree with each other and then get into a pissing match. I guess I'll start:

"Fuck you and your opinion" - Smart-ass ass hole NevadaZielmeister

WJCO

Meme King
I love boobies too.. I mean who doesn't, right?

But because of Mr. Miller here, we cannot agree and therefore must disagree with each other and then get into a pissing match. I guess I'll start:

"Fuck you and your opinion" - Smart-ass ass hole NevadaZielmeister

You're doing it wrong. Come back and re-post that in February. That's the right way to do it around here.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
You're doing it wrong. Come back and re-post that in February. That's the right way to do it around here.

Okay, so then my response should be:

"Why are you guys picking on me?!?! Fuck, I was just trying to give my opinion, ass holes".

Am I doing better?

RageKage

We all learn the hard way. Ask stupid questions get stupid answers. If someone calls you out for being stupid, don't get butthurt because they gave you the right answer.
^ Learned this the hard way. Picked up and carried on and still enjoy the forums.

I think we've all been there. Lol I realized I was being a fucktwat in one of my first threads. Apologized for my retardness and moved on. Since then I have gained a wealth of knowledge from everyone here, hell some of its even from the guys I was going back and forth with. Now I just laugh when I see people posting like this.

Top Bottom