I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

USMC Wrangler

Thanks fellas. It sucks but all part of being a Jeep owner, as we all know. I was just hopeful that the hype surrounding these windshields would be true. Oh well. I’m glad AZ has the $0 deductible glass coverage. It has been well worth it several times.

trailraider

I’ve had plenty of rock chips on OE glass, but none turned into this! ��

The hassle of getting it scheduled with the one installer in my county and how bad this cracked, back to OE from Safelite I go.

Process the warranty. has two years coverage. Windshield and labour. its not even a digital image warranty.

USMC Wrangler

Process the warranty. has two years coverage. Windshield and labour. its not even a digital image warranty.

Thanks, I did see the warranty stuff when it was installed. Safelite can have OE glass installed in +/-24 hours. The independent shop that handles Gorilla glass only comes to my area every 3 weeks. Neither cost me anything out of pocket but I don’t really see any benefit to the GG.

USMC Wrangler

Too bad about the windshield, good to see you back[emoji106]

HAPPYTRAILS

Thanks!

I still haven’t had it replaced. I’m waiting to see what ADOT does about this road. So far it’s been about 6 weeks of lowering the speed limit 10 mph. Of course that makes people pass more, kicking up more rocks. [emoji848][emoji44]

USMC Wrangler

This is the only thing of note I’ve accomplished with Spider lately...

Attachments

• F21AAD25-7CE0-41DF-AE63-4D4AA9122AC5.jpg
    F21AAD25-7CE0-41DF-AE63-4D4AA9122AC5.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 80

USMC Wrangler

I’m almost afraid to post this, but it has finally worked out to hit Chivo Falls and maybe Chimney Rock trails near Tucson this Saturday. All my previous plans have fallen through for different reasons.

Feels like forever since I’ve been on a trail and really looking forward to it. Might even have a coworker along to shoot drone footage. [emoji1303]

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I’m almost afraid to post this, but it has finally worked out to hit Chivo Falls and maybe Chimney Rock trails near Tucson this Saturday. All my previous plans have fallen through for different reasons.

Feels like forever since I’ve been on a trail and really looking forward to it. Might even have a coworker along to shoot drone footage. [emoji1303]

That’s awesome man can’t wait to see some pics from the trails.
Be careful and keep all four on the floor

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Great you will be able to get out and do it.

Top Bottom