I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy cow! Looks like summer is here for you. :crazyeyes:

Glad to see you were able to get out and enjoy the great outdoors :thumb:

USMC Wrangler

I must’ve had a couple extra adult beverages the other day. I meant to post this here, not in another thread. Sorry about that...

This is the drone footage I mentioned. It was taken by a friend who is now quite impressed with Jeeps, as a Subaru owner. [emoji15]

We started as six Jeeps and ended as five. We had one YJ, two TJ’s, one JK and two JKU’s to start. One of the TJ drivers had a passenger that wasn’t feeling well, so they bailed a little early.

My AZ offroad book calls this trail Chivo Falls, but others call it Chiva Falls. [emoji2371] I don’t care what it’s called, it was good to get out on the trail. I hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/V_olO4RbhlA

USMC Wrangler

Jeeps and drone are a great combination!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We all know video and pictures rarely do the terrain justice. I like how this turned out but also think the drone “flattens” these obstacles more. Just my opinion.

Great video! Some nice rock sections out there.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Being a new to me trail, there were lots of fun lines to try.

USMC Wrangler

Hooray! New windshield day! Was going to leave the shitty Gorilla Glass that cracked awhile back alone since AZ still hasn’t fixed the rapidly deteriorating chip seal used on a highway with a speed limit of 65. [emoji35] But, last week with the temps getting into the mid 90’s that crack grew all the way across the whole windshield. Called State Farm Friday and Safelite installed OE glass today. $0 deductible.

IMG_9661.jpg

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
I must’ve had a couple extra adult beverages the other day. I meant to post this here, not in another thread. Sorry about that...

This is the drone footage I mentioned. It was taken by a friend who is now quite impressed with Jeeps, as a Subaru owner. [emoji15]

We started as six Jeeps and ended as five. We had one YJ, two TJ’s, one JK and two JKU’s to start. One of the TJ drivers had a passenger that wasn’t feeling well, so they bailed a little early.

My AZ offroad book calls this trail Chivo Falls, but others call it Chiva Falls. [emoji2371] I don’t care what it’s called, it was good to get out on the trail. I hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/V_olO4RbhlA

Nice job in the video. That falls looks like a really nice spot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Spider got a new crankshaft position sensor just now. Had a weird stumble of the engine a couple weeks back, but no codes. Then Friday and Saturday both encounter engine stalls after being warmed up and coming to a stop. No codes showing or stored. [emoji2371]

The original sensor had engine oil in the electrical connectors when I removed it. I’m doubtful that’s normal but don’t know for sure. The startup and idle are slightly smoother now, so hoping this was my fix.

Top Bottom