I had those friends who got banned from this forum telling me how bad it is

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok yeah thats true. You are right.

But one question: heard from friends that, if someone wants to go on a trip with you, they have to remove all stickers from theyr car and apply a Wayalife sticker. True?

If your "friends" posted that up on the internet, I suppose it has to be true. :naw:

Ok look. I had those friends who got banned from this forum telling me how bad it is. I didnt belived them and wanted to check it out myselfe. Till now everything seems fine to me. Just that he posts other people personal data bothers me a lot. I dont see the point in doing that, as well as its against the law as far as I know.

:cheesy: LOL - what a surprise, NOT.

Here's a thought, maybe spend more of your time with those friends of yours instead of being troll on my website. :yup:

They are no more here cuz they got banned. Here a link to a video for example.

Funny, one of the videos was from 6 years ago, from a run unrelated to this forum and from what I could see, they were required to remove WAYALIFE decals. :thinking: :idontknow:

Of course, the other, I have no idea what that has to do with anything regarding your french pal and him being a douchebag.

Overland_project

Jep, thats it. I dont agree about the way this forum is lead. Specificly about posting people home adress here. Thats why I am asking Eddie to delet my account.
If he wants to have such a forum. Ok, but not with me. I'm out.
That clown kept breaking the rules and I still don't know that he was 'banned' as you say. Anyone can read all that bullshit here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...-Jeep-and-willing-to-break-the-rules-to-do-so

This forum doesn't disrespect veterans nor laws, but you're still a troll that had an agenda the entire time. Sounds like this forum isn't a good fit for you.
Screenshot_20200414-200918_Chrome~2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960F using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200414-200918_Chrome.jpeg
    Screenshot_20200414-200918_Chrome.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 152

Overland_project

Look, I just dont agree with you ok. No need to discus long about this here. Just delet or ban or whatsoever my account and everything is good.
If your "friends" posted that up on the internet, I suppose it has to be true. :naw:

:cheesy: LOL - what a surprise, NOT.

Here's a thought, maybe spend more of your time with those friends of yours instead of being troll on my website. :yup:

Funny, one of the videos was from 6 years ago, from a run unrelated to this forum and from what I could see, they were required to remove WAYALIFE decals. :thinking: :idontknow:

Of course, the other, I have no idea what that has to do with anything regarding your french pal and him being a douchebag.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This forum doesnt go with my morals and what I think is right as well as it obviously disrespects veterans and some laws.

LOL - As if a guy from switzerland would know anything about veterans. But hey, if people on the internet says that about this forum, I guess it has to be true. :naw:

There for I'm asking you to delet my account. I'm out.
Thanks and cheers mate.

Umm, just log off and don't come back.
Thanks and cheers mate!

WJCO

Meme King
Look, I just dont agree with you ok. No need to discus long about this here. Just delet or ban or whatsoever my account and everything is good.

We don't delete accounts. You also agreed to those terms when you signed up for the forum. With all of your badass SwissNinja internet browsing skills, I'm surprised that you didn't find that nugget.

jdofmemi

So, it's not for everyone, but a lot of us call this place home.

You have a choice, to be here or not. If you don't like the place, sign out and go away. It's that simple.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Look, nobody is asking you to agree with me, ok. No need to discuss long about this here. Just man up and leave. Log out and don't come back and everything is good.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jep, thats it. I dont agree about the way this forum is lead. Specificly about posting people home adress here. Thats why I am asking Eddie to delet my account.
If he wants to have such a forum. Ok, but not with me. I'm out. View attachment 345328

:cheesy: As if your friends haven't posted up my home address, phone number and even satellite images of my house. Oh, that's right, the self-righteousness are immune from any wrong doing. :naw:

BTW, the little green dot next to your username means you're still online. :naw:

Overland_project

Of cours I read the AGB. And there its written that you will only share personal data with thrusted 3th party services. If we wish that you dont to so we couls write a letter.
Anyway. Just delet this account and everything is fine.
Look, nobody is asking you to agree with me, ok. No need to discuss long about this here. Just man up and leave. Log out and don't come back and everything is good.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Overland_project

If others ppl brake tha law doesnt allow you to do so too. We dont have a self justice system.
How I said. I dont, I wont care if you now just ban my account and I'm out.
:cheesy: As if your friends haven't posted up my home address, phone number and even satellite images of my house. Oh, that's right, the self-righteousness are immune from any wrong doing. :naw:

BTW, the little green dot next to your username means you're still online. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah suspend it or ban it. Thats what I'm asking you. No need to ask you even more rude to delet my account. Just do it.

LOL - Love how your English is gets fucked up the more your panties get in a twist. Yeah, just log off and leave. That's what I'm asking you to do. Just do it :thumb:

Overland_project

Doesn matter my english does it? (Isnt my first languague so...)

Its funny how you ban people. But someone asking to be banned you dont ban. Strange!
But I think I've enough "trolling the forum by actively inciting drama and/or being openly antagonistic or hateful toward WAYALIFE.com.*" havnt I? So you can ban me now. Just go ahead.
LOL - Love how your English is gets fucked up the more your panties get in a twist. Yeah, just log off and leave. That's what I'm asking you to do. Just do it :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King

Its funny how you ban people. But someone asking to be banned you dont ban. Strange!
But I think I've enough "trolling the forum by actively inciting drama and/or being openly antagonistic or hateful toward WAYALIFE.com.*" havnt I? So you can ban me now. Just go ahead.

Dude! For the 5th fucking time, just get lost. Is it that tough to click the fucking log out button? Holy shit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Seems to matter enough for you to address me giving you grief about it. :thumb:

It's funny how small minded and gullible you are to just believe whatever people who hate on us say on the internet. Strange!

But, I think it's so much fun seeing you make such an ass out of yourself, coming on here all self-righteous and then demanding to be "banned". :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
Sure. But it isnt so difficult to ban someone either is it?

You're making yourself look like an idiot. Why not just leave? You came here asking questions and we all were answering in good faith until you pulled your dick move and turned troll. You turned our welcome into a shitshow to somehow "show us" the error of our ways. Just get lost and just leave. :naw:

Top Bottom