I have an addiction!

17xJKU

Too funny :cheesy: ...welcome aboard and glad to see you're jumping in with both feet. Looking good, enjoy!!

Thanks.. lol. I got some pole barn style garage quotes fully insulated for a decent price, but funds are not there yet. Been selling things left and right for this build. Sold my show/ drift truck, my ls2 and t56 for my 350z drift project, a bunch of random things, and still need to get rid of my 350z. This jeep is killing me... Good thing I'm single with no kids.. lol

17xJKU

My next to do will be drag link flip and raise my track bar. Then brake upgrade... thinking dyntracs kit... next will be RSE power step sliders. Next year or sooner, may invest in synergy long arm kit. I would love to move to 60s full float front and rear with bead locks too. Anyone with extra $$$ just please send it to me via paypal.. 😂😂😂

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
My next to do will be drag link flip and raise my track bar. Then brake upgrade... thinking dyntracs kit... next will be RSE power step sliders. Next year or sooner, may invest in synergy long arm kit. I would love to move to 60s full float front and rear with bead locks too. Anyone with extra $$$ just please send it to me via paypal.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The jeep is looking great. Nice work. And you can’t go wrong with the Dynatrac brakes. It’s a huge improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Wow! A lot has changed since the last time I looked at this thread! [emoji23] you sure do have an addiction, sorry no one here will help you fix it but everyone will encourage it lol

17xJKU

Wow! A lot has changed since the last time I looked at this thread! [emoji23] you sure do have an addiction, sorry no one here will help you fix it but everyone will encourage it lol

Lol. I don't keep anything stock. I bought the jeep new and said... no lift and gears until warranty is up.. well... didn't happen. I had a bunch of money in my last show/ drift truck which I sold top get the jeep. This by far is the most expensive vehicle and build I've had. I've sold so much stuff to keep the mods coming..

Jsouder53

Hooked
Lol. I don't keep anything stock. I bought the jeep new and said... no lift and gears until warranty is up.. well... didn't happen. I had a bunch of money in my last show/ drift truck which I sold top get the jeep. This by far is the most expensive vehicle and build I've had. I've sold so much stuff to keep the mods coming..

Haha I said no lift and tires till warranty was up too... that didn’t happen either [emoji23]

17xJKU

Got all my rear arms adjusted. The Metalcloak specs pushed the axle back about 3/4". It's now only about 1/4" back and set my pinion angle to roughly 2.3 degrees lower than the drive shaft. Rear was also kicked over to the passenger side about 1/2".

Now have to finish the front. My caster was over 9 degrees with their specs on arm length. I'm also ruining pr44, so I should have payed attention on install. I got the caster to roughly 5.5 degrees. Now I need to center the axle and center the steering wheel.

Also did my 500 miles break in fluid change for the rear gears. Still need to put diff cover back on and fill her up. I'll update on how it drives when I finish everything.

Top Bottom