I miss my first real 4x4....

phillypete

Great my 4 year old was looking over my shoulder while I watched it. Now he wants one. I guess I'll have to fire up the ole flux capacitor to get him one.

GCM 2

Dang it! I was just a tad too old to have these toys, I wanted one so bad! I also missed out on the Green Machine, I thought they were absolutely the coolest :rock:

The Stomper rebuild from Moore,OK is based off of this toy. COP4x4 is working on rebuilding the jeep for this guys and his family, it survived the tornado for the most part and then he used it to help save others.

https://www.facebook.com/TheRebuildingOfStomper

it is a very awesome story, and the guys wife is in Afghanistan in the military at the moment.

JB

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dang it! I was just a tad too old to have these toys, I wanted one so bad! I also missed out on the Green Machine, I thought they were absolutely the coolest :rock:

LOL!! It's okay, I think the toy you drive now makes up for them :D

jhires

Loved those! That's also the first 4x4 I modified. Bigger wheels and tires from another toy that necessitated gluing in a body lift. :D

munstie

I loved those things thats where I caught the bug. They started making ones similar to the original there called defiants now, my boys have them.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Top Bottom