I NEED HELP (jku) I messed up off roading

10abadilla/jk

I'm not sure how all that happened. Looks like it was jumped or rolled or something. But it also looks like it may have been an on going issue. Look at the track bar bracket frame side. That thing is almost rusted all the way out. Id say this is a fake picture. Some jeep that was already messed up beyond. I agree no bare metal revealed as if it were a new break.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

The more I look at it the more it doesn't look like it just happened to much rust and no shiny metal like the sway bar end if there was a link on that it wouldn't be completely rusted same with the spring perch no fresh scratches in all that rust seems unlikely....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agreed - also seems weird there's bolts in the front bumper for a license plate that are sitting on a thread.
Looks more like something that was in a collision.

10abadilla/jk

I'm not sure how all that happened. Looks like it was jumped or rolled or something. But it also looks like it may have been an on going issue. Look at the track bar bracket frame side. That thing is almost rusted all the way out. Id say this is a fake picture. Some jeep that was already messed up beyond. I agree no bare metal revealed as if it were a new break.

Junk yard jeep for sure. Front frame is bent. This was not recent.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I call bullshit. Damage and rust don't match the description of the event.

Exactly what I was thinking. No way a low clearance causes this much damage to a front end. It's either a junkyard find from a front end collision or he tried jumping it to cause that much damage and it's just sat there till now

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Exactly what I was thinking. No way a low clearance causes this much damage to a front end. It's either a junkyard find from a front end collision or he tried jumping it to cause that much damage and it's just sat there till now

Dam I was thinking the same thing! I don't think that guys your friend either.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I call it bullshit as well. That thing must have been in a collision. No way you can do so much damage going over an obstacle at low speed.
Get a life dude!!!!

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
However it happened, whether a junkyard find or your buddy really did Wreck-It (which if he did I would love to see that video as well!).... It's going to be expensive. Just by the look of the damage you're going to be lucky if you end up with the frame even being usable. If your buddy really did wreck it I would contact your insurance agent.... If it's a junkyard find then I would find another one. Either to replace the Jeep you have or to get all the parts off of it . Good luck! You have a lot of work ahead of you, but seriously I want to see that video!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
First off I would have broke my foot off in your "buddies" ass for doing this in my Jeep IF it really happened like you said.

Second I'll make you the deal of day: I have a RE 4" lift with all of the arms, springs, tie rod, track bar, etc. Might have the drag link somewhere too. But here's the hinge point of the deal.
IF you post the video of this happening and its not some troll thing, PM me and I'll make you a deal on this shit that you can't pass up. I smell BS like everyone else, but here's your incentive
to prove it happened. :thumb:

Oreo

So he tries to go over something we didn't have the clearance for and he busted my whole drivers suspension

I've seen plenty of people try and go over things they don't have the clearance for and most times they just get caught up or high centered... I find it hard to believe that this happened. Unless of course you told him to try it going 80mph.

Top Bottom