I need to be more generous

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So you stewed on this for a couple months and this fucked up drivel was all you could concoct? This was your magnum opus?

Not only can you not write, spell, use proper punctuation or grammar but you went as far as airing someone's personal issues in an attempt to...what exactly? Show that you're somehow worth lending a helping hand to on the trail? You tipped your hand already when you left- that you were a shitbag extraordinaire. No one here gives a flying sack of monkey shit about you. All you've done is solidify your place as the number one asshat of the moment on this forum.

As for Steve, he and I have become pretty decent friends. And I'm damn glad to call him that. Unlike you, Steve has handled his mistakes like a man. I can respect that a whole lot more than I ever will what you've become.

Who the hell are you?

:cheesy: thanks Dave, we have had some great times and laughs that for sure

bonedaddy

I have read through this thread and still am not sure I completely understand what the hell happened on this run... but I can say that wheelin with Eddie, Cindy and the crew has always been on the bucket list since day one... Hopefully these assholes haven't fucked that chance up...

Watching the vids along the way, the shit you guys achieve working together, the obstacles you over come and just the over all sense of "family" you project on these runs is really what it's all about... I always looked at it as wheelin' a trail like that and being able to do it with people who know it, what to expect and how to handle the different types of situation you will come across and toss a tow strap on the back of someones rig and hang onto it to they can safely descend down an obstacle, thats dedication and the type of people i would love to experience it with... not trying to sound like a kiss ass here or anything - but besides the epic scenery, this is what the wife and I take away from watching the vids... ;)

Maybe someday ...

Brute

Hooked
just read this thread...1st, in regard to Eddie & Cindy "needing to be more generous"...all I can say is no good deed goes unpunished. 2ndly, the video posted by philidiot going through a tiny mud puddle anyone could crawl thru towing a train was possibly the worst video ever created, including the one my young kids did of our dog being "ziplined" in their bedroom (this is the one in which he replied to comments of his video the infamous words, "should of had a chinaman narrating"...what a loser. 3rdly, personal attacks in public only comes from a very small, dull minded person in some vain attempt to make them feel better about themselves...

To quote Jack Nicholson in "Attack From Mars"..."can't we all just get along?"...of course, right after he said that, he was vaporized...I think the aliens were from the east coast of Mars....

Draconianwinter

Wow. I never will understand why people cannot be thankful when shown great hospitality. It's things like this that make so very glad my sister raised me and my brother the way she did.

Top Bottom